Chapter 2

It was a normal day like any other, we was driving home arguing over which cd we wanted to play on the radio, when I finally won chase let me play some Eminem even though he wanted to listen to 2Pac aha...
But all of a sudden a massive truck came our way at high speed... chase lost control of the car and all of a sudden it was all black... plain nothingness.
I awake to see our car flipped over in wreck, chase was still knocked out cold, we was upside down hanging by our seatbelts and air bags in our faces.
It's funny isn't it? How one Minute your arguing over some stupid music to listen to then the next all you hear is the sound of sirens from police cars and fire Brigades.
A police man popped his head in from underneath as I was daydreaming to myself thinking of what could happen at this point...
"Hello ma'am, I'm officer Johnson try not to panic, you have been in a car crash and I am here to help you. I will get you and your husband out as soon as possible, what is your name?"
I shortly replied "Mckenzie Blake"
"Okay mrs Blake, we will get you out shortly for the minute try to remain calm"
Stay calm? I've just been in an accident and chase still isn't awake yet... I was obviously going to panic.