A WHAT?!

I was at my desk as usual when my phone started going off. Being in an office we cant have our phones on sound no matter what but the CEO. Hastily I picked it up.
"Hello?" I asked quietly so my boss doesn't hear.
"Hey (Y/N)! Where do you work?" It was Tom.
"Uhhh New York Times?" I say to him still being quite. (If you don't like the new York Times just replace it with a different writing company). The phone line goes to static, hanging up I get back to work.
*time skip to lunch cuz why tf not*
Lunch time comes and i sigh, standing up from my chair all the female co workers all squeal and Tom Hiddleston walks in. With this nice suit that's a nice shade of dark blue and shows his muscles off. Tom waves to me so casually ignoring all the fans. I walk to him and he hugs me.
"Ready to leave for work? I talked to your boss i wanted to take you somewhere." He says while he's still holding me and looking at me. I nod my head in pure excitement.
"I need to quickly pack up my things then." I say looking down at him smilinh a bit. He nods in understanding, putting me down gently do I dont fall i walk over to my desk. I grab my purse and grab all of my things; wallet, phone, phone charger, ect. I walk back towards Tom when a girl i hate walks towards tom and is flirting with him. Rage took over me, reaching tom i stood next to him. Argh! Its Lexi, shes this tall hourglass figure girl who wears too much makeup. But her hair is nice, its waist length and red.
"So Tom i bet you meant to take me out right?" She asks trying to be seductive. Tom shakes his head and grabs my hand and walks out the front door.
"Why didn'tyou respondto her?" I ask him sheepishly looking down. I do admit it i was jealous and hated that she was flirting with him.
"Because I didnt want to give her the satisfactory of me talking to her to blow up her ego. Also we're going on a date (Y/N)." He said so causally, i nodded in agreement on the inside i was freaking the hell out. 

'Wow im going on a date with my celebrity crush and he may even like me?!' i thought to my self squealing a little bit from my excitement. Tom cguckles as he grabs my hand taking me to his car.