The date

As tom drives his fancy car, i dont know what type of car it is. Turning the volume up "American idiot" starts by Green Day. I started singing along to the song being very off key. Tom chuckles and joins in as well. As we drive a country scenery passes by with trees and meadows
"You like Green Day?" He asks me, while he taps his fingers to the beat on the steering wheel.
"Yeah, their my favorite band but I never got to see them live." I say being a little disappointed. He hums in understanding and continues driving.
    *time skip to le location of the date also reader chan got out of work early cuz of tom*

After forever of driving Tom stops driving, and parks his car. We are a few ways away from a beautiful  meadow. It has all this wildflowers. I stare in awe and dont even noice that Tom is walking towards a basket in hand.
"Come on (Y/N), lets get going" he syas to me with his hand out. I gladly accept it and we start walking hand in hand. We soon reach the meadow and lay out a blanket i sit down and take my heels off. I sit on the blanket and tom and i sit theee looking up at the clouds. Few minutes pass by and tom and i start talking as if we knew each other for years. He starts leaning towards me.
Toms pov
I started leaning towards (Y/N). I cant help my self, i fell in love with her ever since that day in the comic book shop. I know it sounds impossible but i really did. I lean closer, bitting my lip looking at her lips. (Y/N) starts to lean in as well. Our lips crash with one another. They felt so soft like clouds. One of my arms snakes around her waist and the other goes behind her neck making the kiss go deeper. Suddenly (Y/N) moans into the kiss slightly. I take this as my chance and my tongue enters her mouth. I instantly win dominance, my tongue explores her wet cavern. We soon disconnect from lack of oxygen. We both take deep breaths and stare at each other. Both our faces are red.
"Ive been wanting to do that since i saw you (Y/N)." Iconfess to her, my arm still on her waist.
"I have too." (Y/n) confesses as well. Our lips lock once again for a longer time.
*time skip once again where they are at readers chan apartment no longer in toms pov*

After the instense making out session tom drove me back home. He aslo asked me to be his girlfriend which i gladly accepted. We're both laying on the couch watching a movie together, spooning. Its the little mermaid. Suddenly the door bell rings. I groan and get up out of the warmth of tom. I look in the peekhole and theres alex one again.