vii. real life

His day had gone perfectly so far. He woke up on time, didn't leave his apartment wanting to rip his hair out, and made his coffee on the way to the studio.

That was until he bumped into someone.

A petite lady was standing in front of him, anger mixed with pain written on her face.
He looked at his coffee cup. Then back at her. Then the cup. Then her.

When he saw it was empty, he apologized quickly because damn, he just spilled hot coffee  on someone and they hadn't yelled at him yet!

"I'm really sorry" came the awkward and curt reply.

"Need a hand up?" he put his hand out for her to take. She grabbed it cautiously, not letting her guard down and held an emotion in her face he couldn't yet decipher. While she got up he studied her face and thought he had seen her somewhere, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Thank you, i'm Elizabeth by the way but, you can call me Lizzie" she replied in a voice not soft and small, but confident and sweet at the same time.

"It's really my fault and I uh didn't catch your last name there" he stammered out awkwardly.

"Olsen, Elizabeth Olsen" she replied apprehensively. When she said her full name, it was as if a ton of bricks hit him. No wonder she looks so familiar, she's the spitting image of her older sisters.

"I'm Sebastian Stan but you can call me whatever"

"So whatever, fo you come here often?" A few chuckles were heard and then they just stood there.

There was an awkward silence that hung in the air after that, both of us not knowing what to say or do. He wondered what she was doing at the studio.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

"Oh yeah, I got a part as a character on the new Captain America movie" she said as her eyes lit up at the mention of it. You could tell she was really excited, as expected.

"Congrats Lizzie, it'll be fun working with you"

"Yea, i'll see you on set soon!"

And then they both walked away. Story of my life.