ix. article

NEW AVENGERS REVEALED

It was revealed through social media platform Instagram the two new additions to the Marvel Universe.
Rumors circulated beforehand about Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson joining the ever-growing cast proved to be TRUE. The new characters to be added are Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, Sokovian twins with strange powers.
Olsen posted a picture of her and Taylor-Johnson in their supposed costumes. She captioned the photograph:

"meet: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff"
(see below)

 Olsen tagged then proceeded to tag her co-star in her post after introducing their characters

The comment section filled with fangirls and a mass amount of the Marvel cast. From Chris Evans to Scarlett Johansson, everybody was congratulating the pair on their new roles.
There were a few questioning moments for example Robert Downey Jr. and Jeremy Renner arguing over whose children Elizabeth and Aaron were. Also when Scar Jo settled the argument because Olsen started fangirling. (who wouldn't? She's Scarlett Johansson)

Everyone broke out into confusion mixed with happiness and a rainbow of other emotions.  Though the reactions to these stars are all different, it's safe to say we're definitely ready to see whats in store!

Make sure to check our website frequently, so you can get all the details on E! News.

(@e!news)
Written by: Mariana Vasquez

COMING NEXT:

HIGHEST PAID ACTORS OF 2015

THE LATEST STARWARS INSTALLMENT

A NEW ERA FOR LATE NIGHT TV