3

The next couple of weeks consisted of Introductions to classes, and lot's of "getting to know each other" activities. I swung the door to my Algebra class, exhausted by the people at this school. I mean there were a couple nice people, but otherwise It was pretty much like Pennslyvania, I was suprised to say the least. I sat in the same spot I had been for the past two weeks, noticing how dirty my converse, had gotten. I stared at my shoes, for a bit longer, waiting for Mr. Harwell, to start the class.

"Thank you, Shawn.", I heard Mr. Harwell say before setting whatever was in his hand down. I looked up immediately, and found that it was indeed Shawn. I looked around and saw that alot of the girls, were fawning over him. I almost snorted, of course Shawn was Shawn. And I soon figured was that he was a big deal here, and everywhere. He was vine famous, and from what Reese told me, he just got signed at Island Records. I took out the usual items from my backpack, not daring to look up. The class was the same, chatter and alot of waiting.

"Milanna Porter.",Mr. Harwell said. I forced myself to look up, and I realized Shawn hadn't left. "I've been told you are auditioning for this year's school play?", he asked, peering at Shawn. "Uh.. well ...", I failed to say. But then Shawn saved the day, " Yes, she's in the afternoon audition, now.", he said. I looked back to Reese, and she smirked at me.I stood up, gathering my stuff, following Shawn.As out as were out of ear shot, I decided to speak. My throat dry I said "You didn't tell me the audition was today." He looked over to me, a small smile playing on his lips, "You didn't really give me a chance to, you know since the party aburptly ended.". I laughed , agreeing. "I didn't even agree to do this., I said as we approached the theatre. "You are going to be fine.", he reassured. After nothing came out of my mouth he spoke again "Do you want , to be in this play?', he asked smiling. I heard music and laughter from through the open door, and relaxed. I nodded, and he smiled wider.

"This is Milanna, she's the one who wanted to audition.", Shawn said quite loudly. The lady spun around, from facing the stage to looking at me. She smiled softly, gesturing us closer. We walked over, and she handed me the form, I filled it out, noticing Shawn peering over me a couple times. "Nosey, much?", I asked jokingly. He smiled awkwardly before walking away to help the teacher , (Mrs.Mendes.) I slid the packet onto the stack, and sat in the empty chair farthest away from the group that was bunched up. A couple minutes of waiting and observing, I felt a tap on my shoulder , "Hey, you're Milanna right?", she asked politely, tapping her shoe to the random song that played . I looked at her confused at whether or not she was speaking to me.
"Yeah.", I said barely audible. She smiled softly as if she just realized something, something, like pity.
"Well I'm Kadee.", she said confidence dripping from her voice. I flashed her a smile,my back slouched back, tense.
"Are you Shawn's friend?", she asked me, tapping her nicely-painted oval nails against the chair. I didn't know how to respond, was I? Was he my friend? But I shook my head "yes", probably making her think I was mute.
"Oh well , if you ever need somebody to each lunch with, then just hit me up.", she said smiling and left. Weird. I smiled and nodded, wondering where Shawn was.
"Ok everybody, may I have your attention?", Mrs. Mendes asked us. I turned to her. "We have officially gotten all our forms!", she started excitedly. By now, Shawn had scooted over to where I was standing.
"Ok who's auditioning for our lead?",
Mrs.Mendes asked. Shawn pushed my elbow with his, causing my hand to jolt upward. A couple another hands were raised, and Mrs.Mendes scribbled along. Including Shawn. (Male lead of course) As well as Kadee's, and maybe it was just me, but Kadee's hand popped off , about a second after Shawn's did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kk that chapter 3! Comment anything!! 👇👇👇👇👇
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Love y'all💙