5

Authors Notes: Hey  bby loves :). I'm sorry for not posting any chapters, I took a break and made a more professional acc//@kaiafanciesyou. There's another Shawn fanfiction up there. But I'm more into this one. :)

-Milanna narrates this story, but I'll put in Shawn's P.o.v plus regular narration.

Also something happens in this chapter that's a crime that deserves it's own chapter. Read at your own risk. Read the end note please 

Enjoy xx

~Kaia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday-

I watched Reese land on her feet, she needed to practice for the competition in December. She got the solo, and I was her backup. I didn't mind though I was too busy this month to put in the extra effort. Today was the day we learned our roles, it takes a three months to pull together a cast list and build props. And for the past three months, hanging out with Shawn was fun. I learned that I was quite interesting, I don't know maybe Shawn was just pulling my chain a bit. She stopped, looking tired. I smiled, throwing her the bottle of water I brought. 

"I have an idea-"

"Uh-oh, you know what happens when you think.", I said teasingly. "Ha-ha.", she said grinning.

"There's a party off campus, juniors and up at Gambino's.", Reese said excitedly. I decided to go to more parties, just because I met Shawn at one, and lately he was more and more becoming one of my bestfriends. 

 "Gambinos, that little half Italian Restaurant/pub?", I asked. She nodded, stretching her limbs. The pub was off limits unless you were eighteen with an ID.

"I'll go.", I said completely disgarding my French paper burning a whole in my backpack. The bell rung, break was over. I said bye, rushing out the room. "Good luck Mil!!", I heard Reese say. That gave me more hope. Mom said to call afterwards, which gave me more confidence. I pushed the door open, sitting in the one the chairs set across in the room. Mrs.Mendes came in with a clipboard under her arm. My heart pumped faster, as she said hello.

"Now for the cast list,

David Quintana : Lead

Milanna Porter: Lead

Kadee Morris : Understudy

Riley Fitz: Understudy

Extras: Will be listed

I leaped up resisting the urge to cry. This is what I've been waiting for. Shawn suddenly came out of the curtains a pencil behind his ear. He walked down the side stairs, making eye contact he smiled. People stood around talking, but I ran over to him. "I got the lead role!", I said. He nodded knowingly."Congrats Mil, I'm so happy for you, are you going to go to Gaminos?", Shawn asked as we walked over to the table I sat at. His arm swung over my shoulder, and my hand reached to hold onto his mid side.

"I have the scripts for "Once Upon a Matress".", he said excitedly. I squealed, as he took it out of his backpack.  He handed one over. I took it, quielty scanning. David and I were 60% of the script, lines after lines, and a kiss. The class ended and I was out. The day went by agnozingly slow,, but Shawn practiced lines with me. I began to wonder why he didn't just take the class, and not sign up for study hall, in there. 
"Alright I promised I'd pick up Reese in Studio C , she's practicing for her performance.", I explained. He nodded taking off.

                                                                      ---------------------------------

Reese sat on her butt sucking in breathes. "You okay?", I asked chuckling . She nodded, laying down.