Its Just Sex

•chapter 1•

My name is Blaze. It's a weird name, I know. I'm 22 years old. Im average height about 5'5. Fitness and health is a big part of my life. I have long brown hair and I have tattoos. I've always been a bit of a rebel and I don't like rules. I live in the Bronx. My family is amazing. My parents have always wanted the best for me. My mom and dad are both cops. They don't really like all my friends from the Bronx, but they were so happy when I met my best friend Alice. We couldn't be more opposite. She follows the rules and doesn't like to take risk. We balance each other out though.

We have known each other since the 6th grade when my parents sent my to a private school in Manhattan. That's where Alice lives. Our families are really close too.

Alice never knows how to have fun so I brag her out to a club. When we get there we go up to the bar and get a couple drinks. Some guys come up to Alice and I. They look like a bunch of tools. "Hey." This guys says. "Hey." "Wanna dance?" This guy asks me. "I guess." I look back at Alice and she motions me to go dance with the boy. I have to admit he was quite attractive. "My name is Calum." He yells over the music. "I'm Blaze." "Is that a nickname?" "No, it's my real name." "Oh that's cool." We dance and I'm a little intoxicated so I start to grind on him. He grabs my hand and whispers "wanna go back to my hotel?" I nod my head and he leads me out of the club.

We get a taxi and got back to his hotel. As we are in the elevator we start making out. We barely make it to his room without ripping each other's clothes off. We get to his room and can't keep our hands of each other. We stumble to his bed and go crazy. Once we finish I crawl out of bed and get dressed. As I'm walking out the door he says "can I have you number?" "If I want to do this again I'll find you." And I walk out the door. I go back to my apartment.

The next day I meet up with Alice. "Oh my gosh Blaze, you will not believe what I did last night!" "What?!" "I had a one night stand with that one guy that came up to us." "Wow." That wasn't like Alice at all. She is always goody-to-shoes. As she was talking to me I get a text from that Calum kid. 'Wanna hang out'. "Oh my god Alice. Remember that guys that I left with last night?" "Yeah. Why?" "He just texted me and asked me if I wanted to hangout." "So go hangout with him." "Id rather not. And I didn't even give him my number." "Weird. Well both of those guys are in a band called 5 Second of Summer." "Nice." I turn around and those two guys from last night with two other guys. I'm guessing there bandmates. "Hey Blaze." I roll my eyes. "Hey." They all come over. "What's your names?" Alice asks "Calum." Who I already knew. "Michael." Who looked familiar. "Luke." "Ashton." They all said.

Calum kneels next to me and looks toward the door. I walk outside and he follows. "For one, how did you find my number!?" I ask. "I know people." "I'm going to tell you this know I'm not good with relationships, so if you want this is continue we should at least get something out of it?" "What do you mean?" "I mean just sex, no feelings." "Okay I guess." He says hesitantly. "Well I'm always free so you can text me whenever." I wink at him. He smirks. We walk back inside.

We go back inside and Alice and Michael are gone. What ever. I sit back down. The boys start to ask me a bunch of question. I answer them as politely as I can. I get up from the table and grab my stuff. "Where you going?" Calum asks. "Going back to my place." "Can I come." He asks. " I guess." He ride the subway back to the Bronx.

When I get back home. A couple of my friends are there. I tell them to leave so me and Calum can be alone. Once they leave we lock the doors. I lead him to my room. I crawl onto the bed.

I crawl out of the bed and and put some clothes on. I go out to the kitchen and Calum follows me. He walks toward the door. "That's was fun." "Yeah. Text me if you want to have more fun." He smirks and bites his lip, but instead of leaving he grabs me and we go for round 2.

Sup crazie kids!

This is my new book. I don't really right message like this often so yah! Hope you like✌️