Its Just Sex

•chapter 4•

"Good morning Blaze." Calum says in a husky morning voice. "I thought you left last night?" "Nope

I wanted to stay." "Ohh." "Let's hangout today." Okay. What do you wanna do?" "Lay in bed with you all day?" "Okay sound good to me." Calum gets out of the bed and puts in a movie. I still don't have any clothes on so I wiggle out of bed and so I grab Calum's t-shirt and a pair of boxers he left here from before. "You look sexy in my clothes." Calum says. "Whatever. Just watch the movie." When the movie starts we start on opposite sides of the bed and by the end we are cuddled up together. "Blaze?" "Yeah." "Are we gonna keep in touch when I leave?" "Sure. When do you leave?" "2 weeks, and I want to spend everyday with you until I leave." "I have to work." "So we can hangout after you get off work because I have interviews and a few concerts." "Okay." "Oh my god you can come see one of my concerts." "That sounds cool. By the way you should put in another movie because I'm warm and don't wanna get up." "You should be glad I like you." I smile back at Calum as he gets out of my bed.

It is about 3 by the time our 4th movie is over. I'm so tired so I cuddle into Calum warm body and go to asleep. He kisses the top of my head as I fall asleep. When I wake up Calum is know asleep. As I wiggle out of Calum grip he pulls be back. "I need to pee." I groan at Calum. "Noooo don't leave! Your warm!" He groans back. "I'll be right back." "I don't care. Stay." "Do you want me to pee the bed?" "Ummm no." "Then let me go." "Fine." Calum grumbles.

It's about 6 o'clock so I get up and go to the kitchen. Calum follows close behind. "Do you want something to eat?" "Sure!" "What do you want?" "I don't know. Surprise me." "Okay I'll make my moms sausage and peppers." "Sounds amazing!"

I finish the food and take Calum his plate. "You would make a good wife." "Just eat." Calum takes his first bite and I'm kinda nervous if he will like it. "OMG Blaze this is amazing!!" "Really?" "Yesss!" We finish out meal and I take our dishes to the kitchen.

"Hey Blaze I better go back to the hotel." "Okay." I walk Calum to the door and give him a kiss goodbye.

When I finally close the door I realize I'm falling in love with this kid.

Calum's POV

I'm completely in love with her.