she's trying to ruin me...

I have a boyfriend, he's great.
He has a friend, she's a bitch.
This "friend" treats him like shit, is controlling, manipulative.
I hate her, she hates me.
I read their messages only because I want to know the lies she's spreading.
I now have been told what she says behind my back.
My boyfriend is convinced that she's being nice and trying to befriend me but this isn't the case, she's using it as a basis.

She's told him that I'm toxic just because I'm a emotional mess, I don't share things that'll make him worry as his got other things he needs to focus on. She on the other hand complains, voices her problems, makes him stress as I prevent that but I'm being toxic?!

Behind my back she says I'm a bitch, liar, toxic, disturbed, I'm ruining his life, their friendship as I'm being controlling.

Get this, we were out in the city earlier this year, she had a boyfriend back then. She was forcing him to do things he didn't want to do, making him listen to her. She broke up with him now she's after my boyfriend.

I get it, he's handsome, sweet, nice, perfect. His all you could ever want, always fun and funny. She also has been his friend for over a year and still thought he was gay?