›» You «‹

₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 5

ΔΔΔ

Jimin POV

"Ah, you lost someone? Me too, I lost one thing but it's something so important." the ghost beside you asked with hesitation on her voice, the two of you decided to walk and talk about the matter,

On why you cried and what you lost.

On why she's not yet at peace and what she lost.

You looked at her angelic face and listened to her angelic voice. You missed it and she really reminds you of Y/n because of her similar look but this isn't what you wanted. You want to see, hear and feel her alive and not this way that you can see, hear and feel her because she's a spirit, well erase that, you're still hoping it isn't Y/n.

And never mind, she really isn't Y/n so why should you be sad. That's not Y/n and will never be Y/n, Y/n is alive.

Stamp that on your mind.

You regained your focus and got back to her question.

"Mhm, a special someone. How about you? What did you lost?"

"My memories."

Your eyes grew large, she really couldn't remember who she was and it'll make the situation harder, how could you know and confirm if she's the love of your life if she doesnt know herself?

"You really can't remember yourself not even your name?"

She looked down hearing your question, she fiddled with her fingers and bit her lip. She must be hurt hearing those.

"Oh I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Yes, I do not remember anything."

She looked up and smiled, those smiled looked exactly like Y/n's. She looked up now at the night sky, it was so dark but the stars flickers so bright. It reminded you of how Y/n loved them, she admired going out and just looking up all night until she fell asleep.

"And don't worry I'm not sad anymore, I'm used to all of these. I've met so many people who can see me but they only want me to disappear, they never helped me discover myself."

She hold on the chains and started to push herself making her go swing up and down gently.

"I'm so lost when I realized I'm dead already, these stars are my only hope when it's dark. I love them, they guided me."

She smiled wider than before but you got shushed up. She's becoming like Y/n but you shook off the thoughts and continued to listen to her.

She isn't Y/n Jimin, stop giving yourself craps.

You may be drunk and she may just be an imagination but you can't afford to pass out this chance of talking to a potential spirit of your girlfriend so you continued to hear her out.

"I don't want to be there yet, my one and only wish is to know who am I. I've tried going to different places to collect memories but no other place gave me one even the cemetery."

She stopped swinging and looked at you.

"Now it's your turn, you tell me, who's Y/n? Do I look like her?"

"Yes, very much."

Her face lit up with excitement and a little bit of nervousness. Her gloomy expression went off and she had a smile now. She started to swing again and looked up at the sky.

"Oh, is she pretty? I don't know how I look like and if I look like Y/n so that means I am pretty?"

"But we don't know if you're Y/n yet."

"Oh that makes sense."

You smiled at her innocent response, she do really resemble Y/n. You started to accept the possibility that she might be your girlfriend but it hurts you thinking about it.

If she really is Y/n, it's so fucked up.

You didn't even had a chance to say goodbye to her and say her the three words you'd always whisper to her,

But you're thankful. If she really is Y/n then you're so lucky you could still see her before she goes up.

It's a win-win situation but for your emotions?

It's a poison and a toxic in one.

You looked at her again, her round eyes, small plump lips, black hair and soft eyebrows really looks like your girlfriend's and even her shy, innocent and bubbly attitude is the same.

A tear escaped your eye again.

'At least I'll be with her in her last moments on here.'

"Hey ghost, how did you know you're dead already? Look at you, you look alive and not like a silhouette I even mistook you as an alive person. I'm Jimin by the way."

"Oh Jimin? Uhm sorry that I couldn't tell you my name but if you're comfortable by calling me that it's okay."

She fiddled witg her fingers and took a deep breath.

"I don't know too. I woke up on a room and I got out, I thought no one knows me because they're ignoring me not until I passed by the bakery in front and I didn't saw my reflection. People started to crowd me telling me that I'm like them now only to discover that they're spirits like me too, they taught me the basics I should know. My memories are erased even I didn't adopt at first and now look at me. I thought I'll be happy and free but the truth is I'm miserable and caged."

She stopped her swing again and looked at you.

"And as I've said I met so much people with gifted eyes but they're scared and always turned down my requests not until I met you. It's my first time talking with someone longer than five minutes."

She stood up and walked in front of you. She kneeled and held your hand that's on your lap.

"I thought you could help me remember who I am and after that send me to my end, I know you can do it because you are gifted and in return I'll help you discover if I am really the one you're talking about."

She bowed and you got startled with everything that happened. It was so fast and you thinked about it.

'It's really a good deal, this is her chance and my chance too.'

You thought about carefully and you nodded without thinking more, you do really hope she isn't Y/n so it would not give you anymore heartbreaks.

"Sure, if you really are her I'm still happy that I could talk to you."

She smiled and stood up while giving you her hand on a high-five.

You responded by giving her one and she smiled, this is her brightest smile today.

"Thank you! Thank you chim!"

And her response made your world stop.

ΔΔΔ