›» Jimin «‹

₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2

ΔΔΔ

Jimin POV

"Have you met her?"

Jungkook asked you wide eyed anticipating for the answer he's been waiting for the whole month you're gone. Taehyung and Jungkook will always ask you about that matter but you can't give any answer.

Since the day Y/n collapsed on your arms her parents were called immediately and she was hospitalized only to know she have a cancer, a brain cancer, stage 3, almost to the deadly state.

Her parents decided to bring her abroad for a better treatment because she can't get any locally, it was hard at first but after months, it was going well and both of you got used to it and her parents always made sure you're in touch with each other until a year after your communication got lesser and lesser and one day at your senior year, it disappeared.

You started being down and cold, you're worried for the love of your life yet you can't even get a single update from her.

The whole school witnessed your life as your best school year went downhill to the worse school year. Taehyung and Jungkook your best friends, helped you gain your personality back, they didn't force you to forget about her but forced you to fight for the both of you and be strong.

They reasoned out that Y/n must be busy treating herself and that must be the reason so you shouldn't worry and continue to look up and wait for the day you two will meet again.

An opportunity knocked and came when your coach from track and field told you that you'll be representing your country for the competition and it will be held in America.

'Y/n is there and I'll definitely find her.'

Was your plan along with your best friends. Everyday of training you will make sure to improve so that when you win a gold you'll give it to Y/n as a present.

The day came when you're heading to America, you're so happy with everything that happened there, you won three gold medals, it was an absolute dream.

You went to a search for your love after the competition but it's like you used all of your luck already at the competition and you never found Y/n no matter how hard you try.

'America is big, how could I not realize that.'

Was your last thought before giving up and going to the airport feeling heavy. You inhaled the air one last time before entering the airplane that will bring you back home.

'At least we breathe the same air, I hope we'll meet at the same place too. I love you.'

"Jimin? Yah! Park Jimin!" Taehyung pushed you slightly and you jumped so quickly. Your reflexes are so well trained but this isn't the right time for it to react.

The two laughed and even hit the table non stop because of what happened.

"What's funny huh?!" you stood up while rolling your eyes in annoyance. They're just looking at you, tears visible brimming on their eyes. Is it that really hilarious?

"Jimin, you're so spaced out that even my slap didn't get your focus, Taehyung even got here on our hideout shouting without you noticing it and with just a light push you got scared? You're something!"

And they laughed again.

"I'm going now."

They stopped and even cleared their throats, they stood up too at the same time you are and blocked your way out. From being goofy they went serious in a snap.

"Tell us the answer first before you go and practice again."

"I didn't find her, America isn't just a town, it's large. How could I?"

The two went speechless at your sad tone. Guilt was evident on their faces, they're sad too that you're dissapointed with your plan. They just nodded and shooed you away. They know you too well, in times like this they know you'll have a breakdown so instead of questioning you more they let you go.

You ran back home and not at the field.

But on your way home you got attracted by the swing in the middle of a park.

That's the meeting place you and Y/n always go when you want to meet late at night.

You entered the park and sat on of the swings.

You smiled feeling complete rather than sad about not getting in touch with Y/n.

'How could a park make me feel you are around, well and safe when it's empty?'

\\\

Your POV

"Uhh, even at this park there's no memory of me. I want to know who I am already!"

You ran back and forth on the garden of the park as you relax your mind. You tried to focus so bad but there's something that's distracting you, a sound of a man singing his heart.

It was something that's not that bad to hear, it was magical to be honest but in your situation you're trying to focus and that man right there on the swing is distracting you.

You can't hold back your anger anymore and went near the man, you plan to shush him off by scaring him your way.

"Should I push the swing behind him or throw a rock in front of him to scare him away?"

You smirked at your idea and you decided to push the swing beside him, it'll be so epic you know he'll scream his lungs out.

You tiptoed your way in the man and carefully held the chains of the swing. You can't prevent your giggles, you'll notice a live show of a man getting scared again.

"In the count of three, you young man will scream for me. In three, two, one-"

"How could you scare me when you're so noisy?"

You got shocked at the man in front of you, he's back was facing you and you're sure he haven't seen you, he can hear ghosts?

"So he heard me?"

"Yes I do, please don't pull out a prank on me. I'm not in the mood kid."

You got more shocked than earlier, so he could hear you! You turned around trying to escape him. There's now way he can hear you, he might also see ghosts like you.

You're afraid he'll see you too and send you at peace. You can't go just that yet, you haven't had a bit piece of information of yourself, you can't let this man take away your goal that easily.

You slowly walk away until you heard the sounds of the chain signaling that he stood up from it.

"Turn around and face me kiddo, I'll report you for cutting classes."

ΔΔΔ