CHAD KOWAL ✠ Farewell, My Love ((Cutesy))

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Have a super short one I wrote at 4AM! :3

WRITER: MissCreatureDoll

EDITOR: KaseyKills

IDOL: Chad Kowal

GROUP: Farewell, My Love

GENRE: Modern Glam Rock

TYPE: Cutesy

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU

The rain fell on my window pane as I looked at my almost empty apartment. My face was tear stained, but I stopped crying because I had run out of tears. I sat on the cold hardwood floor, with my head against the baby's play pin as she cried.

He just... Left. My boyfriend of five years got up and left me all alone with a little baby to raise. Oh my God, this poor thing won't have a father! I grew up without a dad, and I swore I'd never do that to my baby. He swore he wouldn't.

Somehow, in thinking about this, I found more tears I thought I didn't have. They streamed down my face as I weeped. I heard the doorbell, I just didn't care.

The door opened, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"Hey, (Y/N), I came to drop off- oh, shit. What happened?!" Chad's voice gasped from around the corner.

He walked over and knelt down in front of me, setting his hand on my knee.

"He just, left, Chad. He just left." I sobbed, lowering my head.

Chad draped his arm over my shoulder, giving me a right squeeze. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm hear now."

I rested my head on his shoulder, grabbing hold of his shirt as I balled into his chest. "He said he couldn't take it anymore. Who can't take their own family?"

"An asshole." He replied, making me slightly laugh at his positive attitude.

Chad got up, taking his warmth with him. He took the baby from her crib and held her gently over his shoulder, slowly rocking and shushing her.

"It'll be alright, Babydoll. That goes for both of you." He said as he issued me a wink.

I cracked a smile, feeling my tears run over my mouth as I did so. Chad walked out of the room, probably because he knew the baby wouldn't stop crying as long as she was around me.

He came back in the room, suddenly scooping me up like the baby. Chad sat down on the couch, with me in his lap. I leaned into his chest, almost out of tears.

"Just cry, Beautiful." He told me as he pet my hair. "I'm here, and I love you."

I sat there, for probably a full minute, before those words hit me. "Wh-what?" I asked, looking up at him with glassy eyes.

He blushed. "I love you, as more than just a sister."

"You really... Love me?" I questioned.

Chad shyly nodded, thinking I was going to say I didn't feel the same way, but in that moment, I realized I did. Despite my smeared makeup and puff eyes, I reached up and softly kissed him.

It wasn't long, but it was enough to say, I love you too. Chad looked me right in the eyes as we sat inches apart. Then he glanced away, smiling.

As he looked back at me, he tried to return to serious. "I'll fix you, Angel. Don't worry."

"All I need is someone to hold me." I whispered.

"That's what I'm doing, isn't it? And that's what I'll keep doing, as long as you need me to." He said, then kissed my forehead gently.

I wrapped my fingers around his, then rested my head against his chest, hearing his soft heart beat.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, please show your support!

We take suggestions! You can even request who you want to write it, or request a guest writer! :)

Love you guys,

-Meryl <#