Jungkook woke up to someone pouring cold water all over him, making him jump out.

He looked at the person who did it and saw Jimin and Hobi, Who were laughing evilly.

“Wake up, We want Breakfast” Jimin says, pulling off his blanket, Making Jungkook fall onto the floor with it.

The two laughed and kicked the blanket away from Jungkook and left the room, Jungkook pulled himself up and changed into A sweater and baggy pants.

He walked downstairs to see His hyungs, And Taehyung. He waved at Taehyung, But what Taehyung did next was unexpected to Jungkook.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him, looking away. Jungkook felt a little sharp pain in his heart but shook it off and started preparing their Breakfast.

Jungkook cooked some Pancakes with Bacon and served it, the others started eating. Without Saying thank you.

Jungkook just sighed and started leaving the kitchen, But he was pulled back.

Jimin pulled him back, Making Jungkook drop onto the floor. He smirked and leaned onto the wall.

“Clean my wardrobe and room” Jimin demands, Jungkook looks at him with a look.

“Cant you do it yourself?” Jungkook says, But immediately regretted it as Jimin growled at him.

“Listen here you brat” Jimin says, picking Jungkook up by the collar, lifting the younger into the air.

Jungkook was getting choked, he started slapping Jimins hands around his neck, His feet dangling in the air.

Jimin slammed him into a wall and looked at him dead in the eye.

Jungkook was begging for air, But Jimin didn't care. Nobody did. The others were just eating, watching and listening to them. Non of them did anything, Even Taehyung, His bestfriend.

“You do whatever I say, Do you Understand?!” Jimin says, tightening his grip around Jungkooks neck.

Jungkooks eyes started watering and lips turn slightly blue, He started pleading.

“P..P-Pl-Plea..se” Jungkook cried out, Trying to push Jimin away, But that didnt stop The older.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Jimin yelled at him, But Jungkook couldnt make any words from the lack of air he was breathing.

Jimin finally let him go, Making Jungkook land with a thud, Coughing for oxygen.

Fucking Weak” Jimin says, Kicking Jungkook on the chest, Making him stumble back, holding his chest, Tears started to spill.

“So fucking useless. No wonder Manager Nim hired you to become a Background decoration in our comebacks” Jimin says again, Laughing at the state of the younger.

Jungkook pulls himself up, as Jimin sits back at the dining table. He looked at Taehyung, Who did not react. He didn't Defend Jungkook like what he always does.

Jungkook chokes out tears and pulls himself up the stairs, The pain on his chest still not fading away.

He went into the bathroom and saw a mark around his neck,  Where Jimin nearly suffocated him.

He pulled up his sweater and saw the purple forming bruise on his chest, The kick was really hard.

Jungkook sat on the bathroom floor, And started crying. Tears trailed down his cheeks and he hugged himself,

He didnt know why the members are starting to bully him. Was it because he was imperfect? Didnt he belong here?

He stated sobbing again, He didnt expect them to physically abuse or bully him. He only thought they would hurt his feelings by calling him names or telling him harsh words.

He felt unappreciated.

Was he not good enough for them?
He always tried to make them happy, Tried to make sure they are happier than him. Even if it hurted.

It hit him hard, Thinking of what Taehyung did. Did they make Taehyung turn his back away from him?

Was his life like this now? Would he cry everyday? Feel Miserable and become a slave?

so much questions..

He thought of what Jimin said;

No wonder Manager Nim hired you to become a Background Decoration In our comebacks”

Was it true? If they didnt need another member, then why did they let Jungkook join?

But, Unfortunately, Nobody can provide him answers from all those questions he asked.

He finally stopped crying, It was two hours since he was in his bathroom, crying. He finally stopped and passed out from doing so.