1

I am so stupid why am I writing this?¿?

Patrick finally comes home from a long day at work. He pulls his car in the driveway, parks, and turns it off. He hops out of the car, walks toward the front door and opens it.

He heads inside and takes his jacket off, putting it on the coat rack standing next to the door. He slides off his shoes and sets them on the doormat next to the others.

Patrick notices that his boyfriend, Pete, also has his shoes sitting there. Maybe Pete's home from work early? Patrick thought to himself.

"Pete! Where are you?" Patrick calls out.

"I'm upstairs!" Pete yells

Patrick goes up the stairs and sees Pete. Then he sees a body laying up against the wall next to him, all stabbed and bloody.

"Pete, there is a dead human in our house!" Patrick screams.

"Oh... Hey...." Pete looks at the body, acting surprised, "How did he get here?"

"Peeeeete, what did you do!?" Patrick yells, trying to comprehend the situation.

"Me? Uh, I didn't do this!" Pete tries to defend himself.

"Explain what happened, Pete!" Patrick screams, trying to get answers out of him.

"I've never seen him before in my life!" Pete retorts.

"Why did you kill this person, Pete?" Patrick yells again. He just wants to know why Pete, out of all people, would kill someone?

"I do not kill people. That is... that is my least favorite thing to do." Pete says.

"Tell me, Pete, exactly what you were doing before I came home," Patrick says, demanding Pete why he did this.

"Alright, well... I was upstairs..." Pete says, pretending to recall the events of earlier.

"Okay..."

"I was uh... I was sitting in my room..." Pete stalls, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation of what happened.

"Yes?" Patrick motions him to continue.

"reading a book..."

"Go on..." Patrick says wanting him to go further.

"And, uh, well this guy walked in..."

"Okay..." Patrick says, again, motioning him to continue.

"So, I went up to him..." Pete says.

"Yes..."

"And I... I stabbed him 37 times in the chest." Pete finishes, finally giving Patrick eye contact.

Complete silence fills the room for a solid five seconds until Patrick decides to speak up.

"Peeeeeeeeeete, that KILLS people!" Patrick screams at him. He can't believe Pete would actually do this.

"Oh!" Pete says, pretends to be surprised.

"Pete," Patrick whispers, disappointment lacing his voice.

"Well, I didn't know that!!" Pete says, acting dumbfounded.

"How could you not know that?!" Patrick yells at the older, taller man.

"Yeah, I'm in the wrong here. I SUCK." Pete lets out a huff, pretending to be disappointed with himself.

Patrick turns around and looks at the ground with his arms folded, trying to assess the situation at hand. Patrick turns back around and goes to say something, until he looks at the body laying on the ground with his back against the wall. He notices that its hands are completely missing. They look like they've been torn or chewed off.

Patrick looks back up at Pete, who is looking at the dead body.

"What happened to his hands?" Patrick asks.

Pete looks up from the body to Patrick, "What's that?"

"His hands. Why- why are they missing?" Patrick asks again, a perplexed look on his face.

"Well, I kind of ummm... cooked them up and ate them."

Patrick looks at Pete with wide eyes. Why the hell would he do this?!

"Peeeeeeeeete!!" Patrick yells again.

"Well, I- I was hungry. And well, you know, when you crave hands..." Pete says, trying to make an excuse for why he ate the man's hands.

"Why on Earth would you do that?" Patrick questions.

"I was hungry for hands! Gimme a break!" Pete defends himself.

"Peeeeete!" Patrick screams.

"My stomach was making that rumblies," Pete says in a deeper voice.

"Peete!" Patrick yells again.

"That only hands would satisfy!" Pete says in an even deeper tone. One that creeps the living shit out of Patrick.

"What is wrong with you, Pete?!" Patrick yells almost desperately.

"Well, I kill people and I eat hands! That's- that's two things!" Pete points out.

~end music plays~

I question all of my life's choices

hello! I got this stupid idea so I wrote it (this really should have stayed a stupid idea, but of course I had to have have a day where I was bored out of my mind with nothing to do)

So yea, here's this. I hope you enjoy it and yea I'm going to be doing all the episodes so there will be more (I'm going to go to hell for this, not that I wasn't going to anyway)

lol thanks for reading
~brooke