Chapter 1

Skylyn's POV:

I could hear the waves crashing against the sea wall behind me. I guess it was pretty calming, but nothing could calm me down right now.

I brought my bony knees up to my chest and just cried and cried and cried.

Sky? Is that you? I heard a faint voice question quite quietly. I looked up and there he was.

Of-motherfucking-coarse! I thought to myself. I pulled my knees out of my chest and set them on the ground.

I stood up and his deep, paralizing green eyes met mine. We just stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever.

That's when I started to ask questions. What did I do? Am I not good enough for you? Are you embarrassed of me?

I was overwhelming him with questions. We did not break eye contact yet. He didn't respond. He just stared into my eyes.

My long, wavy, chocolate brown hair was knotted. My once happy, blue eyes where red and puffy. My usually soft pink lips where dry, pale and chapped. My perfect makeup was smudged everywhere on my face and around my eyes making me look like a raccoon, causing Sam to chuckle slightly as a tear pricked in his left eye.

I looked at him and smiled with my tear stained cheeks.

Not a happy smile.

A twisted smile.

I walked right past him not breaking eye contact until I couldn't see him anymore, when I walked past I made our shoulders bump each other. I still had a smile on my face.

Right in front of me was a road.

A very busy, load road with roaring engines of many cars.

I just kept walking, straight into Moving traffic. I heard a car honk and then it seemed like it was over. Like it was all over.

Everything was now going in slow motion. The car was coming towards me swerving like a snake. It looked as though the driver was losing control.

My whole life flashed before my eyes. All the good memories, the good times. My future then flashed before my eyes.

Getting married, having kids, dying old and warm in my bed with my husband. I quickly jumped off of the road and out of the cars was only to land in Sam's arms.

"Are you crazy?" You could've killed yourself!" He said.

"Yes I am. And that was the point." I sassed.

I got up out of his warm embrace, looked him straight in the eye and said "I don't need you." I then walked over to the bench and watched the road.

Sam looked back at me with a confused facial expression. I could see it in the corner of my eye.

I didn't even bother turning my head to look at him. He just walked away I'm guessing back to his house.

I sat there for hours. The sun was going down so I started to walk home. When I got home my parent where in the living room.

Fighting.

As usual.

I just pretended I didn't see them and I walked into my room. I haven't slept, eaten or showered in days. Maybe even weeks.

as soon as I got up to my room I slammed my door behind me as I jumped in bed, without even changing into my pyjamas I pulled the blanket over me.

I laying in bed from 8:34pm Friday till 4:38pm Saturday just staring at the ceiling and thinking.

I wasn't even functioning like a normal human being anymore and my parents couldn't care any fucking less.

________________________

Hey guys! comment, vote and tell me what you think of my first chapter. Thank you(: