Chapter 2

Brooke's POV:

It was 4:38 pm on a Saturday morning.

I was exhausted.

Tired.

Burnt out.

Dead.

Bummed.

Pooped.

Done.

Done with everything and everyone.

I got out of my bed and walked down the long flight of stairs. My parents were wealthy so our home was huge. I walked down to see our maid Dana.

I greeted her with a smile and asked her how she was. Me and and Dana have always been pretty close.

She's in her 20's. She has long brown hair down to her belly button. It's thick but not to thick, thin but not to thin.

It was a dark chocolate brown at the top then it went into a nice blonde at the tips. She has icy green eyes and beautiful thick long eyelashes.

She has a perfect body, when I say perfect I mean perfect. She could be a victoria secret model I swear!

I've told her many times before but she doesn't ever accept my compliment or believe me. She is my only friend since that fight with Sam.

Uhg , just hearing his name in my thoughts makes me want to cry forever. That's when I got snapped out my thoughts, literally snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hello Skylyn? You there hahaha?" She said through a giggle. She was snapping her fingers in my face I was lost in space. YeshelloI'mhere I said quickly. She just laughed at me I eventually joined along.

Dana walked back to the counter "do you want some pancakes Skylyn?" She asked sweetly. No thank you Dana I said smiling at her.

"Skylyn I know you haven't been eating..." Dana said casually,

I froze.