Chapter 4

Skylyn's POV:

I think me and Dana were on the way to hospital when I blacked out. I'm not really sure. I woke up in a hospital bed.

I looked to my right and I saw a machine that would beep every few seconds.

I looked at the foot of my bed and saw Dana she had been crying. She was staring out the window softly, quietly crying.

Dana... I whispered. She ran over to the left side of my bed and caressed my soft face.

"Don't you ever do that again Skylyn!" said Dana. I'm sorry Dana, everything's just not right, right now.

"It will get better I promise you." She said. When can we leave? I asked quickly changing the subject.

"We can leave now." Dana ensured as she handed me some clothes to change into. They were a pair of leggings and a oversized hoodie.

I came out of the change room and I started to turn and do my sassy walk while Dana chanted "work it girl" "you go glen coco" whooo!" We both broke into laughter.

Me and Dana decided have a movie day, we quickly stopped at Walmart to get some junk food.

(Candy, chocolate, chips, ice-cream.)

Once we grabbed some junk food we headed home. We got home and plopped ourselves on the couch with all our food.

Dana got us waters while I turned netflix on and found us a movie, I decided on the notebook. Grab two tissue boxes please Dana were watching the notebook.

I heard laughter through the house and just smiled to myself. She came and sit down. It was maybe 20 minutes through the movie when Dana said Skylyn this is the life.

I just nodded with my eyes still locked to the screen.

(Skip to the end of the movie)

Once the movie was over me and Dana were a absolute mess. Messy hair, smudged makeup, tissues everywhere.

I looked over at Dana and I started to laugh, I couldn't stop laughing she looked so funny. She looked over and me and the same thing happened.

We laughed for a good 10 minutes when we finally stopped, we were clutching our hurting stomach, we had red faces, watery eyes.

It was not a pretty site.

I heard a knock at the door and I got up. I'll get it I told Dana. She just nodded to herself. I opened the door and there stood...

_______________________________

I'M SO CRUEL HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!

Remember to vote and comment!(: