Chapter one

{FINN'S PROV}

it was late at night, I turn around and see princess bubble gum laying by my side. "finn are you still awake?" She said sleepily. "yes, I'm still awake, my dear" I give her a kiss on the cheek, she grasp my hand and I start to blush a little.

She whispered into my ear, "I'm going to have a child" I look at her with a smile on my face. "I'm thinking of us having three or two." she said happily.

I sit up and finally said, "we better tell Jake tomorrow that your going to have a baby, and go to the doctors to"when I look into her eyes I see that she is a little bit scared to have a baby.

~in the morning~

When I wake up I smell some food cooking, I rub my eyes and walk into the kitchen. "hi sleepy head," bubble gum comes by me, she gives me a kiss on the cheek. " I better go tell Jake after breakfast, bubble gum." she twists around to face me "shouldn't I be the one to tell him? just because I'm going to have a baby in 2 mouthes you think I can't travel still, finn?"

"No.no. I know you could still travel but it's so far away from the candy palace and I don't want you to travel until the baby is born, that's all"

She nods slowly at me and counties with her cooking as soon as I finish my breakfast, I leave right away.

"Bye, I'm off to see Jake now."I exclaimed to her "Bye , dear I will be around the candy kingdom."

~half an hour later~

I knock on Jakes and lady rainicorn's door. Jake opens the door. "FINN! your here?" Jake licks my face as he speaks "sorry I just miss you bro" he says excited. " I got some good news, Jake." I say nervously to him as lady rainicorn listens as well.

"Well what is it? We want to hear it finn." when he says it I look at him and see his tail wagging side to side fast then,I shake my head and start to talk again.

{JAKES PROV}

While I wag my tail I hear my buddy start talking again. "Well princess bubble gum is having a baby in 2 mouths, she might have another baby next year or in 3 mouths after that.." finn trails off after what he said but me and lady rainicorn get excited and start dancing.

"That's great news Finn, I hope you and PB are happy together now that you married her." my tail wags faster and faster as we talk about him and his love. "well she is pretty happy about having the baby we still don't know what gender the baby is still, but yes we are very happy together, Jake."

My tail slows down as he waves his hand good bye to lady rainicorn and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Princess Bubble Gum's prov}

I look out the window all worried about my love not coming back, when I turn around I see my brother standing in front of me. "I see you got married before me ,sister." Prince gum ball rasped. "yes I did brother got a problem with it?hmm?" I look at him narrowing my eyes a little at him.

"In fact I do got a problem with it, it's finn." he hissed at me, I got so mad I kicked him in the leg. "What's wrong with finn? Is it because he is not royal? I don't care if he is or not I love him!"

He looks at me shocked and doesn't say a word, I know that he loves Marceleen. "so how are you and the vampire queen, Prince gum ball?" He gives me a stern look, as I look close to his face I see him blushing more and more as he thinks about Marceleen, he starts to speak again. " I'm going to my room and you wait tell I marry a princess, PB."

As he disperse I roll my eyes then I feel a hand touch my shoulder. "Hi, sweetie." as I hear Finn's sweet voice I feel him kiss me on my cheek.

~C H A P T E R - T W O~

When he stops kissing me we both hear someone coming closer to us. when I twist around to see Finn, he was talking with flame princess I felt my self burning with anger and hate as they both laugh and joke around with each other.

When I look at the entrance I see flame Prince enter. "Hi, flame prince!" I yell out to her. "what's up PB?" Flame princess calls to me, I look at Finn and see him and FP start joking around again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{FLAME PRINCE PROV}

When I look at princess bubble gum I see she is mad right now. "so? is anything special going on with you and Finn right now or just the same old married couple?" PB turns around her hair almost hits my face.

"Oh, yes, me and finn are going to have a little baby to look after in 2 mouths." She yelled happily but lowered her voice as she yelled.

"Oh so what are you going to name the baby? If you thought of a name."

I see that she had a blank expressing on her face, so I ask her "May I have a tour around your home?" she nods and shows me the area where her candy people meet. then after she showed me the rest of her kingdom.

~1 HOUR LATER~

"Bye ,Flame Prince, bye flame princess." yelled both finn and bubble gum. As me and my sister walk back home I ask in a jerk way "Do you like finn more then a friend FP?" She looks at me then pushes me to the ground, "Don't you ever tell anyone or your dead, Fiona lover!" she grabbed me by my clothing and repeated "Fiona lover!" I push her off to the side and rush home, I look over my shoulder seeing that she was following quickly.

As soon as I got home I saw flamebo and Fionna waiting in my room. "yes?"I ask shyly. "well flame Prince I was wondering if you knew what my brother is up to, because I wanted to check up on him with my friend Cake. I look down and see her small feline friend.

"If you start dating her you better look after her good you hear, mister?" Cake hissed at me, Fiona started to blush when I starred back up I walked toward Fiona. "Flame Prince ,what. what are you doing?" I grab her head and kiss her right on the lips and whispered softly "I love you Fiona."