Chapter five ~ welcome home.

~few days later~

Once me and Luke leave, we go straight to the candy kingdom. Finn comes rushing up to me and gives me a soft hug. "Welcome home Luke." Finn whispered slightly, "may we have another baby, Finn?" I ask shyly to Finn. he tells me he will think about it.

{LUKE'S POV}

I cry for my mother so she can feed me. I hear a mans voice I wonder it is. "Hi there little man"the strange voice said in a baby way. "BP how is the baby doing?" some other man said. "he is doing good big brother also he is heathy." my mother sighed happily

When I open my eyes all I see is a man dressed all in pink just like my mama is. "why are you all pink like my mother?" I asked him, the man looks at me puzzled. "I'm your uncle, Prince gum ball also welcome home champ." he hissed like a cat.

My mother hands me over to someone wearing a hat, blue shorts and a blue shirt. "who are you, and why are u holding me?" I cry out loud, he sways me side to side in his arms, "I'm your dad, my name is Finn. Aww is my little man talking now." he whispered gently like he did before.

I stop crying once my mother grabbed me again, then I start rubbing my eyes. "time for bed now, my little angle." Bubble gum says in a sweet voice. Once I was done drinking my milk my dad puts me in a different small bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in the morning crying loud enough for one of my parents to wake up. Once I rub my eyes I see my uncle. "gosh your Mother and FATHER should look after u more, even if you were not here long." Gum ball growled like a wolf.

He got something that was for around my lower area, once he was down he put me back down "thanks uncle" he looked at me and gave me a smile showing his teeth.

When gum ball puts a finger down by my small hands I grasp onto it and starting chewing onto his finger with my gums.

{GUM BALL'S POV}

Once I take my finger away from Luke I smirk at his dad, Finn. As I walk out into the town everyone greets me by Bowing down onto their knees "it's ok you don't need to unless something spiracle is going on" I moan a little to them. they all nod their heads and walk away but they still greet me like the others.

I smile at them then see Fiona come, "hi Fiona, would you like to walk with me?" I blushed a little until I Stopped when she looked. "sure gum ball, also can cake come if Jake will?" she asked shyly. Fiona calls for cake to go get Jake then come's back. "hi jake, how is my brother and his girlfriend?" Fiona asked shyly while looking down.

"Their.....their doing fine......" Jake trailed off. "well ok then Jake." Fiona counties looking down as if she looked lost in her thoughts.

~in the science lab~

I mixed some things together to make young like Fiona 'she looks so beautiful and cute, I wish she will go out with me then that flame boy' I think to my self then look down seeing her hand on mine. we both turn beet red. "so what are you making there gum ball?" Fiona asked me, while blushing still. I grasp onto her hand then took a drink of my mixture I made. She gasped as she saw me turn into a 15 year old teenager, I dragged her closer to my body then wrapped my arms around her hips. she wrapped her arms around my neck then I leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

~3 minutes later~

'Whoa that was a long kiss and I'm glad it was Fiona' I thought to my self seeing she moved her head away from mine. "so-so gum ball I was wondering, can a-a-a cat and be with a dog?" she asked shyly but she looked beet red after the kiss her and I had. "well yes but they would maybe make a new spices, or something else would happen." I tell her while holding her hand.