Chapter 3

Zoe:Jaztine!

Jaztine:What?!,you wont call me that name! you will call me Janeth!

Zoe:Who cares?,if we can't call you Jaztine then why are your friends calling you your name?

Jaztine's friends: :O,yeah....

Jaztine:uhhh......ummmmm because their my bff's!

Zoe:Well if they are your friends well let us see if they know things about you and themselves.

Jaztine:Well so be it!

Zoe,Jaztine and Jaztine's friends went to a crowded hall where everybody was there.Zoe was looking at Jaztine very angry.. the other students saw a poster near them,it says:

ALL PEOPLE IN THIS POSTER WHILE READING,PLEASE DO NOT CROSS THE

YELLOW LINE OR YOU WILL BE PART OF THE FIGHT.....WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE WILL SEE HOW MISS JANETH HOW SHE REALLY KNOWS ABOUT HER FRIENDS......

BELOW IS THE VOTING OF PEOPLE

NUBER OF VOTES FOR;

FRIEND NO.1                             FRIENDS NO.2

        50                                                  71

Zoe was ready to say the question,but we will see Jaztine I mean Janeth

Zoe:Jaztine!who was the one who gave you an ipad for your gift on your 16th birthday?

Jaztine:Well ummmm..... Friend no.1?

Zoe:Wrong!Friend no.1 please say the answer.

Friend no.1:Jaztine,Friend no.2 gave you that apple ipas!I was the one who sent the cake for you.:-(

Friend no.2:Jaztine? do you really know me?

Jaztine:uhhh of course!I just can't remeber that,causr im 19 now.

Zoe:Lets move on the next round!

You three!Describe each others favorites!

Jaztine you describe first.

Jaztine:Ok,umm friend no.1you favorite is ummm.....ah! spaghetti! and friend no.2 your favorite is uhhhh..... Pluto!

Zoe:Hmmm let us see if her answers are right.

Friend no 1 and 2 will you suggest if the answer is right?

Friend no.1:Jaztine! my favorite is not spaghetti!my favorite is banana split!

Friend no.2:And Jaztine! my favorite is not that!mt favorite is the Earth of course!

Jaztine:Well sorry.....

Zoe:The case is closed!Now we know that Jaztine doesn't know her own friends!

Jaztine:What?!No!!!!!!!!!

Friend no. 1 and 2:Jaztine,were sorry we cant be friends anymore....

Jaztine was really shy without her only friends the while crowd was shocked and never minded Jaztine.......

Meanwhile..........

Jaztine cried while she was passing the quiet hall and headed to her mom The Principal.

Jaztine:Mom,I got bad news and good.

Principal:Say the good first.

Jaztine:I got an A+ on all the exams,so my teacher said she was counting on me and taking me incharge while there is no teacher.