Chapter 2

At class...

Teacher:hello class.

Everyone:Hello Ms. Andrea....

Teacher:Today we will be discussing about the Solar System......

*Whispers to Zoe*

Tiana:Zoe! Can I go to your house tonight?

Zoe:shhhhhhhh.......

Tiana:Can I?

Zoe:shush!

Tiana:come on!just answer.

Zoe:ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly,the whole class heard what zoe said.Then the teacher told zoe to stand up.

Teacher:Zoe,are you talking while we are discussing somethig?

Zoe:umm.. no Maam not at all.

Teacher:Then tell me what I just said earlier if you listened.

Zoe:-speechless-

Then the whole class started to laugh except Tiana.. Then Tiana slowly raises het hands up

Teacher:yes Tiana?

Tiana:Maam I just would like to say that I was the one who started it.

Teacher:Tiana you know you are the most

behave here and Zoe is your friend.

Tiana:yes,I know Maam but I started it..so I must be the one that will be punished.

Zoe:Tiana! no.. dont do this

Teacher:No Zoe!let her explain.

Tiana:The Solar System has 8 planets and Earth is the only living planet in space,the way the planets move around thr sun is called orbit.

The whole class was shocked about Tiana said not only Zoe was the smartest but also her

The teacher let Zoe go and grabbed Tianas Hands...

Teacher:you arw coming with me little missy!

Zoe:Tiana no!

-Bell Rings-

Later on Zoe was crying really bad,but carlos was about to prank Zoe but he saw her crying.

Carlos:Whats wrong sis?is something wrong?

Zoe:Yes.. -continous to cry-

Carlos:Theb what is it?

Zoe:Tiana got punished because of me..

Carlos:Why?

Zoe:Will you stop asking questions! im in a bad mood here and your just gonna make it worse!

-Runs away-

Carlos:I wonder what happened there.....

Zoe was crying so hard that she didn't even saw where she was going.. Then suddenly she bumped to the Principals Daughter and they both fell down in the ground..

Zoe:Im so sorry!Ididnt mean to do it!-helps her up-

Jaztine:ughhhh... you should be sorry for what you've done!look at my dress its a mess!

Zoe tried to apologize but everytime she says im sorry Jaztine always says no. Then there was a big argument happened.All the people noticed that they were fighting so they watched the fight.

Zoe:look,I dont want to fight I iust wanna go home...Please....

Jaztine:No way!I cant believe that you were so sad and then you started a fight!And besides you look like an idiot! Right girls?

Jaztine's friends:Right!

Suddenly Zoe started to get angry about they said she was an idiot.Then she finally stood up and fight Jaztine.