her

Tuesday, June 20, 2015

8.13 PM

she has changed from her previous outfit to a nike sweatshirt with matching track pants. its dark by now and streetlamps light the path. she used the towel hanging around her neck to wipe off the few beads of sweat that had formed on her brow. glancing at her watch, she wondered if she should continue jogging for awhile more or head home. after all, she had already been out for an hour and a half. up next on her exercise playlist is the backstreet boys. she grins in delight as nick's voice comes through her earphones. she liked things old fashioned - history had been her favourite subject in high school. her friends all agreed that it was a shame she didnt continue studying it, they thought it was stupid for her to take up engineering. even though she was an oldie, she still kept up to date about certain things. technology was one of them. besides history, she loved creating things. on her fourth birthday after watching little einsteins, she had taken apart her dollhouse - a birthday gift from her dad - and made it into a rocket ship. now, she did the same but with computers and sometimes if there was a need, robots.

authors note:

hi! im sry if the parts im publishing rn seem to be too short for ur liking hehe but it kinda has to work this way so the end product will be better. im thinking of writing a ff for my next book (after im done with this one) so ples comment if you would like that and maybe which groups u want to be featured in it?? lastly, dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!