help↪1

[third person pov]

"w-what did you say?" felix stuttered. the person rolled his eyes and stretched his hand out for felix to take.

felix just looked confused and exasperated, the person pulled him up and dusted his clothes off.

"are you okay?" pink tinted felix's cheeks but luckily, the person couldn't see it due to his sunglasses.

"y-yeah im f-fine" felix mentally face palmed at how his voice quivered and remember the words on his arm.

hastily pulling down his blazer sleeve, felix tried to walk but limped. the person saw this and wrapped an arm around his waist to help him.

'curse my cheeks' felix thought. he just met this guy and he's already falling for him

"what's your name?" person asked. felix responded with a soft "felix" and tried to look at anywhere except for the guy with this handsome and deep voice right beside him.

'bsuzysisgsgs my heart is going crazy!!!!!' felix thought. 'hoshit i didn't ask for his name yet-'

"what's y-your name?" felix managed to mumble. "changbin," the person replied. "seo changbin. alumni of this school."

(a/n fyi, in singapore, we call it secondary school and it's for ages 13-16/17. let's just go with felix being sec 5(17 yrs old) here.)

"oh," felix said. the person- well changbin just gave him a small smile and led him to the nurse's office.

"lee felix!! what are you doing here all beaten up with one of our greatest alumni helping you?" the nurse screeched.

[felix pov]

"im fine jinnie" i rolled my eyes at my cousin's extra behavior. she was also an alumni here but no one knows we're related.

changbin's eyes widened. i just signalled him to shush while cousin jinsol helped me to the sickbed. yes, the school nurse is my cousin (a/n and the author too don't forget-)

"thanks nurse lee," changbin spoke up after jinnie noona finished treating my wounds. "it's nothing~" jinsol hugged me while i pretended to vomit.

changbin laughed. he laughed. boi was that like music to my ears. wait no felix what are you saying-

[changbin pov]

remembering the first words this adorable blonde, deep voiced australian said to him;

" w-what did you say? "

i glanced down at the tiny words on my right wrist. what did you say? i chuckled as he murmured his thoughts out, probably a cute habit of his.

i pretended not to hear and sneakily put my arm around his waist. i clearly saw him blush and giggled to myself- yah seo changbin, you are a dark soul!!

aish, i just met this boy and he's already doing wonders to my personality.

we reached the nurse's office (which i can surprisingly remember where) and i heard nurse lee ramble to felix.

"im fine jinnie" felix chuckled. at that, i froze. why do nurse and felix have nicknames for each other?

i left the room for a while to get water for felix and i came back to an adorable sight. nurse lee was hugging the cute little felix while that fluffball pretends to be disgusted.

"cousin," felix said. i tilted my head sideways and he continued, "the nurse is my cousin, don't imagine anything or tell anyone"

i laughed and told him that we needed to get him home. not my fault, nurse's orders!

he pouted and the two extra people acted as if they weren't going to meet for another year.

"yah hyunggg~" felix whined. i looked at him and asked, "what?"

"you're cute" whoa whoa whoa. what now?

"i said you're cute, and yes you said that out loud" he grins at me. i blushed slightly and covered my wrist where the words were.

i carefully helped him up again and placed my arm on his waist again. what surprised me was that he swung his arm over my shoulder and leaned his body weight on me.

i swear he smells like my favorite shampoo, vanilla and honey. i just lightly blushed and helped him get home safely, with the help of his instructions of course.

(a/n i think im making changbin way too soft and adorable but then again he IS soft and adorable)

"well, here it is! wanna come in and have tea? my parents are overseas for business." felix invited me. nodding my head, i smiled and felix proceeded to do something that i would've never expected.

to be continued...

hehe did you enjoy that? if you did, dont forget to press this button and comment!!

~Jinnie

            |
             |
             |
           🔽