i n t r o

another universe where your soulmate's first words to you appear on your right wrist and never disappear.

Felix was pretty offended when he read the words on his precious wrist;

❝you idiot! why did you
let those guys beat you up?❞

growing up in a family of older brothers and sisters, curse words were frequently used in the household.

re-reading the words, felix felt excited and scared at the same time. what else could he feel? his soulmate's first words to him are about him being beaten up!

going smoothly through elementary and middle school in australia, he suddenly had to move to korea in his 4th year of secondary school.

pleading and begging, nothing worked. off the lee family went to korea.

of course, the peace lasted for the first year he was here but once sec 5 arrived, people started bullying him for being australian (a/n i love australia and the people there no hate intended sorry if i offended anyone-)

one day, like usual, he was brought to the back of the school to get beaten up. but this time, someone else was there.

that person wore a dark hoodie, dark sunglasses and a dark-colored mask.

one look at him and the girls with short hair ran away.

❝you idiot! why did you
let that guy beat you up?❞

L soulmate au

L inspired by many MANY changlix
and au books (one of which
is cinema by bubbletaey)

L the ages are changed but
the age difference is the same

L changbin x felix

oof hi everyone!! it's jinsol, the one with a million unfinished books but decides to make a new one- anyways like i said, the ideas are not that original but any same events that happen in this book are purely coincidental. oh and the ages and schooling system will be according to singapore's way because yeah im from there and idk korea's system- hehe thanks for reading and dont forget to press the button right here and comment!!
                |
                |
                |
              🔽