-Chapter Four-

"It's just a date Viola...nothing to stress about." I murmur to myself as I get ready, feeling like a sixteen year old girl going on her first date all over again...I'm honestly a little nervous.

I start with my outfit, pulling on one of my favorite blue dresses, sleeveless with a skirt that stops above my knees. Being that it's a bit short, I pull on a pair of my black tights underneath it and my favorite pair of black stiletto pumps.

For my hair, I brush it out and then fix it into a large faux braid, keeping my bangs out and curling them at the ends. I keep makeup up simple with smokey eye shadow, black mascara, and pink matte lipstick. For jewelry I wear a simple pair of pearl flower studs, my gold charm bracelet filled with charms, and my great grandmothers ring.

 For jewelry I wear a simple pair of pearl flower studs, my gold charm bracelet filled with charms, and my great grandmothers ring

An old family heirloom from my dads side, and quite possibly my favorite ring of the ones I own.

Grabbing my black clutch purse, I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

"Vi? You ready? It's almost 6:30, Tyron will be here any minute!"Phoenix calls from outside my room, and I quickly open the door to see my cousin all dressed up herself, she's going out on a date with Theo a little after Tyron picks me up...and I'm sure with her done up hair, little red dress, and black stilettos that boy will be drooling.

"You look great Vi! Beautiful and classy! Tyron is definitely going to flip when he sees you!" She exclaims, and I smile.

"You look good too Phoe, I don't think Theo will be able to keep his paws off of you in that dress." I chuckle, and her red lips curl into a devious grin.

"That's the idea."

We share a laugh just as there is a knock at the front door, and I quickly go to open it, finding my beloved standing there. His eyes widen as he looks me over, a smile spreading across his face.

"You look beautiful Viola." He murmurs as he takes my empty hand and kisses the back of it like he did the night we met, and my cheeks redden.

"Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself." I reply, taking in his dark jeans, black leather jacket, and a blue dress shirt that matches my dress perfectly...how on earth could he have known?

"I'm glad you think so, but I still think you look the best of both of us." He responds, and my blush darkens. Looking for a distraction, I notice one of his hands is behind his back.

"You hiding something there Tyron?" I ask with a raised brow, and he smiles before revealing a beautiful bouquet of flowers that he hands to me.

"I believe these are for you Miss Viola."