Chapter 3 : Jealousy~

~Next Morning~

#Junhi's Pov:

I woke up and went to school early like what I've always did.

I slept on my desk for a while since none of my classmate arrived.

#Yugyeom's Pov:

I cycled to school and entered my classroom only to find Junhi was sleeping soundlessly.

I walked towards her and stood infront of her. I carrased her white-pale face with my thumb. I giggled to myself.

I'm falling for you~

#Junior's Pov:

I really want to meet Junhi again. I can't slept yesterday because 1. I actually meet Junhi after years. 2. She looks different..I mean good different! Actually....she's become beautifuller xD 3. She's still remember about me. 4. I think my heart still beating crazily for her eventhough we didn't see each other for a while. 5. I think I'm mature enough to make her as more than friend and I'm so ready to tell her.

I was about to entered my new classroom but stopped as soon as I see Yugyeom touched Junhi's face gently while she's asleep.

"Are they in a relationship?" that's the first thing that stucked in my head.

"What are they doing?" I just shrugged it off.

I walked away to the school's rooftop and scolded myself for being careless.

I am soo stupid and selfish to get her back. That's when I realised that we're not meant for each other.

~FlashBack~

"Aigoo! You two are so cute! I wish you two will get married with each other someday," uncle Jimin squelled.

"Of course..We love each other right!" I put my left arm on Junhi's little shoulder.

"That's right!" she giggled.

~EndOfFlashback~

That's when reality hit me. It's so long time ago, maybe when I was 5 years old and I think she didn't really mean with what she said, am I right?

(A: Yeah~ Whatever!)

Tch! You're so annoying author! Just shut up can't you?! -_-'

Maybe she's just joking but I never lied about my feeling for her. My love for her 100% true. I hope she knows that..

Afterall, she loves Yugyeom.

Yugyeom's more suitable for her since he always there for her while I was in Japan.

Yugyeom's also my bestfriend. I can't take his girlfriend if they both love each other. T_T

"Love?!" Why does that simple words can make my heart hurts badly. Am I jealous?

"No! No! No!" I shooked my head.

"But.... Of course I'm jealous! I love her since we're kid! No! It must be a kid's love! It'll not ended up good and it'll not stay strong! Arghhh!! Whatever!"

➖➖❤➖➖

A/N: Its short update..isn't? Sorry and sorry also for broken english or what! I'm so sleepy eventhough it's just 22 39 xD

Vote and Comment

Love you all - XOXO

ExoChen_LovePink