Chapter 7 : Monday.

#Junhi's Pov:

Today's Monday. It's been 5 days Junior went back to me.

School's mundane like always. I mean, hey! my appa's a rich and successful man. Why can't I just take over his company while now I enjoy mylife?. This is so boring~

"Junhi!" someone petrified me and I saw it's Yugyeom.

"What?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Are you mad?" Yugyeom pouted. OMG! That's so cute! Eh! what?

"So..soo mad!!" I rolled my eyes so he thought that I really am mad but I didn't .

"Oh I'm so sorry!!" He plead and I said, "No! I hate you".

But what he said suprised me, "I love you too," then he laughed half-heartedly. All he knows are joke, joke and joke. Why should I believe with his word anyway? I rolled my eyes.

"You blushed?" he still laughed and now wiped his tears that went out due to his laugh away.

"I'm not!" am I really blushing?! Jeezz!! Stupid Junhi!! How can you even fall in love with this kind of man!!! He reallly is mean.

"Just go away already~" I pushed him away hardly.

'Am I too obvious?' I asked myself as I heard giggles beside me.

"What?!" I asked Sora who I don't even know when she had arrived.

"You're spacing out and I can't lie that there's an obvious pink colour on your cheeks," she laughed her ass off.

"Tchhh! Can't you just shut up and think about your life? I know you like that new guy huh? What's his name?" I poked my right cheek as I trying hard to remember his name like I don't remember it.. "Umm..Im Jaebum?" I teased her and she blushed as red as tomato.

"Gotcha! I know you like him!" this time, I'm the one who laughed as hardly as I can. This isn't my laugh type anyway, but I just wanna teased her. LoL xD

But I then realised that I shouldn't do that. The girls in my class started to whisper quietly but I manage to stay cool.

➖➖➖❤➖➖➖

Class started and boring lesson as always. I ended up spacing to the cloud nine. Am I already telling you that I'm one of the inteligent student in my school? If NO, then I'm telling you right now..that I'm a straight A- student but I don't like school. The teacher teach us boring lesson and they kept nagging us the same thing. Like...EVERYDAY!! Seriously!! *le sigh* (A/N: She's not rude to teachers or elderly but she hates school and she a straight A- student. She's so lucky..I wish I am a straight A-Student just like her.) and also the girls in my school always........*sigh* never mind.

At last the last bell rang and my eyes and my ear can't stand anymore to learn so I laid my face on my book. All of my body tired like hell.

"Yah! Aren't you going home?" Junior asked me and pushed my head.

"Woah!! You don't have any manner, Park Jinyoung??? Is this what you've learn in Japan??" I can't help but feeling irritated with him.

"Why are you even mad at me?" he made his pouty face. I deeply sighed.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung oppa," I apology sincerely and he just made an ugly face which make the both of us laugh. it's really ugly tho~

"Let's go home together!" all of my best best friend gather around my desk. You know right who they are?

"Come on!" I walked before them. Apparently our position like this:

•Me

      •Sora

•Yugyeom •JR •JB

•Bambam •Mark •Jackson •Youngjae

Wait?! Yugyeom's behind me?? O_O

'Why am I being like this?' I thought ruggedly for the nth time today while the others talking about this and that. For God sake, Yugyeom has so many fans..What do I expect? him to return my feelings?

Around 45 minutes of walking, I bid goodbye to Yugyeom, Jr and Youngjae. Curious why? it's because my house's one of the last house beside Youngjae and those two idiots which are Yugyeom and Jr wanna make sure that I'll be return to my home with all safe.

It's used to be just me, Yugyeom and Youngjae but since Jr came he wanted to walked me home too.

Then Yugyeom and Jr took the road we use before while Youngjae kept walking to go to his house..alone! Seriously, Yugyeom and Jr were two of nine which their house located near the school but they still wanted to walk me home first before walk back to their house.

I smiled and entered my house which I saw omma and appa watched the movies while hugging each other.

Is my life perfect now?

➖➖➖❤➖➖➖

I already finished my dinner and I'm now doing my homework. I hope you remember that I'm a straight A-student? So ofcourse I'm doing my homework, right?

After 30 minutes doing my homework, I decided to prepare for my things for tommorow and there I saw a pink cute paper.

~FlashBack~

I opened my locker only to find a messy locker of mine. It's not that I'm a lazy and loves a dirty place but I know that whenever I clean it up, it will ended up dirty in the next day..So I won't bother myself anymore. But there's a pink note that caught my eyes.

I kept it in my bag.

I hope its a letter from Yugyeom! I smiled to myself. Am I too hopeful?

~EndOfFlashBack~

➖➖➖❤➖➖➖

A/N: Aww!! Junhi like Yugyeom? :b This will be like a love triangle!!! Yeay!! and Do you know why she really hate school? Why do you think her locker all messed up? and who gave the pink note? You'll find out real soon ;)

Umm guys..do you realised that my english's bad? I think I should read a dictionery so I'll know more words..right?  also sorry for not updating like forever, I'm sorry if I disspoint you with this...but keep vote and comment please~

Btw, I'm having a headache..I don't know why but it kept on hurting me! I also get headache when I wake up after sleep or so on. But I already eat a medicine just now..I hope it's just migraine or a normal headache or... I don't know!

Let's Love - XOXO
ExoChen_LovePink