I'm marrying my childhood friend?!

Hey guys! Im here with a new story. Its some kind of a sequel to ' I'm married to the famous kingka?! ', Which this story's about their children. You can read those first but if you don't want to..then I think it'll still be okay. I believe you can understand the plot even if you don't read the previous story~

I hope you enjoy!

➖➖➖❤➖➖➖

{Jeon Junhi.}

17 years old. A very cute girl. Own a very similar atittude to her mother, Jeon Baekhi. A daughter to Jeon Jungkook.

{Park Jinyoung.} (Junior Got7)

17 years old. Junhi's bestfriend. Likes to do aegyo but he's actually a great man. He protects Junhi in every possible way. Have a crush on Junhi since 6 years old. A son of Park Chanyeol.

{Kim Yugyeom.} (Yugyeom Got7)

18 years old. Junhi's other bestfriend and he also likes Junhi. He easily get jealous with Junior because he always get Junhi's attention. A son to Kim Seokjin. ( His omma died when he's still a baby and he now under his appa care. )

Exo K, BTS, Got7 and many more as the story begin~

➖➖➖❤➖➖➖

Hope you enjoy this story and to my new readers..please bear with me because I only update the story when I have a good mood.

Do Votes & Comments for love ❤❤

Love you all - XOXO

ExoChen_LovePink