LOVE DEMON

My name is Swara Mehta. I am nurse in Mumbai Govement Hospital. Today is my wedding with famous actor Sanskar Maheswaries. If i know my marriage will happen with actor 1 year ago, i will laugh crazy.

Flashback......

Today is most important day of my life. Because my first at my job. My dream going to come true.
When i came into the Chief Doctor, he appoint me as personal nurse for actor Sanskar Maheswaries who was admid at hospital for 5 month because car accident. That day i didn't know that going change my life.

When moving to his ward, our hospital nurse, Kavitha came and stop me. Talk bullshit about me and my limit in my work and the patient like serious. He may be actor that doesn't mean all girl fall for me. And she tell me stay away from like psycho lover.

(Kavitha senior hospital nurse who work from past 2year. She always want be rich and famous for that she will cross all the limit. Before swara, she is the one takecare of Sanskar. Try to reduce him because of it, Sanskar complain to Chief doctor and was suspended from job until 5 month. She was angry that now she can't meet Sanskar anymore. That is why she talking bulshit with Swara now.)

After unconter with Kavitha, swara was so upset and mood out. She went into Sanskar room to check his bp and anything needed. When she entre, there was none there. So was going to exit the room, Sanskar came out from washroom. With knowing about her mood, he start to talk about how famous is he and how she fall for him and all. This really made her go off limit.

San: Hi my Sanskar. You must be the new nurse that appointed by Chief Dockor Karen. So let me tell u that some rules that you have to follow, if want to continue this job:

1) Just do your job as nurse.
2) Don't raise ur voice infornt of me
3) Be in your limit that don't do like the sl** nurse ( Kavitha). I know i m famous and rich. If u think that i will fall for u and make u as my wife or girlfriend . That not going to happen, if want u can be my one stand that it.

That was it for swara. When she start to talk. Sankar was speachless. He never know that swara was lioness that one cut on her self respect. She will kill the patient.

Swa: Hello my name is Swara. Yes i m ur new nurse. But i m no like what u think and i know my limit. If u r actor that all will fall for u. I know my limit. Moreover u not that handsome and famous. I mean based on top actors list u r on 18 only. U didn't reach the top 10 as well. Other than that u r not my type so u can be relax. And i came for check ur bp, if u finish with ur lecture, can i do my work. So chill if want anything just press button.

Saying it, she did her checkup and went out of the room. Leaving shock sanskar. First time in his life someone reject him and say that his not handsome.

Sanskar pov...

What the hell.... in my life there is no one talk to me like that. She just said i m not handsome.. like seriously i m not handsome.. Girls always flirt with me and wants to be my girlfriend and all. But she is diffrent from others. She really look cute and beautiful in angry face. Ok i agree today i talk bit too much. But she just hurt my ego. She say that i m not her type. For that i really need teach a lesson. Miss Swara welcome to Sanskar game world.

Swara pov...

Ok Sanskar Maheswaris u just cross ur limit. How dare u just because u actor insult me. Until i came into ur room,i didn't have idea about u. But you and kavitha just made me take this decision . What did u say, if i want i can be your one night stand. Now, I will brake ur confient and make u fall in love for me. I will make u begging infornt of me.

But our fate different idea about our love story. So lets see want happen after 5month....

After 5 month...

They really fall in love with each other. They forgot about the revenge idea in 2month. Daily swara came to his room, do her duty as nurse without giving any look or importance for Sanskar. After sometime he got to know that he really fall in love with Swara nature and habits. He also got know that swara hate him because of thier first ancounter. This hurt him, and decide to marry her. Determine to make Swara as his wife.

(Do u think it all went easy for Sanskar to confess Swara who is height of ego and stuburness.)

First plan

He got beautiful necklace for her to propose her but unfortunetaly devil Kavitha came to fail his plan. Do her drama like she really hurt that Sanskar fall in love with Swara. And try to kill her by cutting her lift wire.
But Sanskar save swara by risking his life. Because of that he broke his left hand. Even that didn't effect Swara.

Second plan...

He prepare most beautiful and romantic environment for Swara and he himself sang the romantic song infornt of whole hospital and media. But didn't go the way he wanted.

Finally...

He went toward Swara's father, Shekhar Mehta to ask his daughter's hand for marriage. But that also went really opposite because of swara's conditions.

Flashback.....

When Sanskar was talking with Shekhar, Swara came to hall with her shopping bags. ( Oh sorry i forgot to tell you that Swara's father is business man but swara want to do service for poor people that why can't effort for health issues.)

Swa: Oh my god Sanskar Maheswaris ... you came here also... i thought u was playing games with me but i didn't know u this serious..

Ok u want to marry me right? I want to know what will you do for me? I have some questions and task for u. If u pass this test i m ready to marry you.

San: Yes i m ready to do anything for you. Because i really i love you. After seeing u, i learn about value of love, humanity, and self respect of womens. Before u i have seen many womens who came behind me for my money and fame. That y i start to hate womens but u change me. Ok ready for ur questions and tasks.

To be continue.....