Prologue

Flare Matsuyama is on her way to her new work, not to mention she's a pure ghoul yet her work was on the CCG. Why? It is because of Ayato's command to sent her out for them to know the plans of the CCG.

"That bastard, he's really out of his mind." Flare mumbled while remembering Ayato told her.

*Flashback*

"Hey woman." Flare look behind her to see Ayato's serious face.

"What now?" Flare said with a bored look on her face.

"I was wondering, don't you think it's more easy for us to move when we all know the plans of the doves?" Ayato said and Flare wondered.

Flare is a member of Aogiri Tree and she's also a SS-rated ghoul. She is known for the code name of Butterfly because her kagune symbolize.

"Now that you mentioned it, I guess you're right. But what exactly do you mean? We can't just go to them and ask their plans towards chasing us, right?" Flare said.

"Of course not you idiot. We need to send someone to seek their plans." Ayato said.

"And who's this unlucky ghoul?"

"It's you."

*end of the flashback*

Flare looks serious but inside she's murdering Ayato.

"Good morning, if I'm not mistaken, you must be Flare Matsuyama,right?" A tall man ask Flare.

"Yea." She said calmly, trying to hide his anger against Ayato.

"I'm Amon, Come with me inside, I'll introduce you to everyone." They began walking inside the office and flare is just following the man from behind.

"Hey everyone!" The man greeted as he entered the office.

"Hey amon-san. Uhm,, who's with you?" a man with brown hair asked flare yet flare didn't bother at all. Flare is a serious girl that doesn't interest anything.

"Oh, yea i forgot, She's Flare, Flare Matsuyama. She's a newbie so be nice to her."

Flare get the attention of a slim white-haired boy running towards her. He's smiling like crazy.

"Hi there!! I'm Suzuya Juuzou! Hehe! Nice meeting you!!!" The boy's face is full of joy it's like he's meeting an angel at the moment. He grabbed Flare's hand and shook it aggressively.

Flare just look at him with the who-the-hell-are-you look.

'Is he like this every time?' She thought.

"That's enough Suzuya. Maybe you can show her the whole CCG building." Among offered. At first Flare decline because she doesn't want to go along with a weirdo assisting but Juuzou refuse her.

"I'm showing you the whole thing about this building, the legend, my experiences here, about the ghouls and everything!!!! Yes!!! This is the best day of ma'layf!" Juuzou is now shouting.

'Yea right, best day for you. For me it's the worst!'