Chapter 13

Aphmau's POV

*2 days later*

It's been two days since I met the girls, and Aaron has been keeping an eye on me and making sure I was taken care of. I have started to open up and socialize, but I'm still on my guard. I didn't want them to think I was weak, or at least as weak as I seem... After the day I met the girls, I started to hang with them. They seemed pretty cool to be with, minus Kawaii~chan's episodes. They were funny to watch. From a distance... A knock at the door knocked me out of my thoughts

"Aphmau~Senpai! Are you ready?!"

"Y-Yes."
I got up and walked over to the door.

I opened the door to see a very excided Kawaii~Chan and a quiet Katlyn. "Umm what's up guys?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I moved out of the way so they could come into my room. "Did Aphmau~Senpai forget? Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama came to take you to the mall, Aphmau~Senpai!!" Kawaii~Chan excitedly runs into the room, while Katelyn just walks in shaking her head.

"Umm... Where is it exactly? And what is it?"

Kawaii~Chan gasped sharply and dramatically, Katelyn just smiled softly. "Oh my Irene!!! Get around and come with Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama, Aphmau~Senpai!" She squealed. Wow she has a lot more energy today. I wonder how Aaron handles her? Wait, is he okay with me leaving with them? Just as if Katelyn was reading my mind she says, "Don't worry we talked to Alpha Aaron before hand, he said yes, though Kawaii~Chan threatened to withhold on baking any more cookies on the pack if you couldn't come." she laughs with a smile. It was nice to see her like that, but it didn't last long. I wonder what made her so closed off?...

"Let's go Aphmau~Senpai!!" Kawaii~Chan squeals out again. I just smile and shake my head as I grab my coat and phone. We walk down the hall and down to the front of the pack house, where a car is waiting. "Who's driving?" I ask as I turn to the girls who are beside me.

"I am!" Katelyn says as she walks over to the driver side and hopes in. Kawaii~Chan runs over to the passenger side and hopes in. So I walk to the back seat and get in. Katelyn turns the car on and music fills the car. The ride there is quite but a welcoming peaceful quite.

~~~~~~Time Skip to the mall~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to the mall parking lot, we drive around until we find a spot to sit.

We find a spot after a while and park. Kawaii~Chan is the first out, of course. "Come on Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama!! Kawaii~Chan wants to go shop for Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan starts running to the mall.

Katelyn just strugs at her and starts walking, "Come on before she does something!" She yells back. I just smile as I run to catch up.

I catch up to the girl's, I smile when Kawaii~Chan spins around and squeals. "Ok where first?" Katelyn asks as she shakes her head at Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan looks around then stops at a store, "ooo~ Hot Topic" she squeals as she drags me away towards the store.

She drags my in to Hot Topic, and all the way around picking out clothes and accessories. After like 2 hours or more of that we pay and leave Hot Topic.

Kawaii~Chan pulls my toward another store, looking up at the name of the place. Forever 21, yet again more clothes and accessories. "How about this one Aphmau~Senpai!?" She holds up a purple crop top and a pair of white shorts. I look at them for a while then shake my head, "I like them." I smile as she squeals.

After another 2 hours or more of shopping at Forever 21, we pay and leave. "Can we go already!?" I hear Katelyn ask with a bit of annoyance. She must not like shopping that much unlike Kawaii~Chan. I mean I don't loke it that much either, my feet are killing me.

"But Kawaii~Chan's hungry! And there's one last place Kawaii~Chan would like to take Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan says whining next to me. She looks over at Katelyn with I'm assuming puppy dog eyes. I watch the two of them, I slowly smile when Katelyn cracks and gives in. "Fine! Let's go to the food court and then to the last shop!" She sourly says as she walks off in the direction of the food court, I'm guessing.

"Yay!" Kawaii~Chan squeals. Me and Kawaii~Chan follow after her. We settle on getting McDonald's, I got a burger, chicken nuggets and a milkshake with frys. We sit down and eat, the girls ask about me and my life. Being honest I just told them I've had a very rough life and not much to talk about, I didn't want to talk about my past.

After we ate, Kawaii~Chan dragged me away to another store. When we stopped I looked up to see the store, Victoria Secret? We walked in, and right as I walked in my face flushed a bright red pink. There was underwear, bras, and lingerie all over the place. "Kawaii~Chan! Why are we here?" I ask still feeling flushed.

"We need under clothes, and you need some special night wear for you and Aaron~kun~" she wiggles her eyebrows at me, I flushed a deeper red if it was even possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that store we left the mall, hopped in the car and headed back to the packhouse. A place I can call home again. In the car I drifted off to sleep, next thing I know I'm being carried. "Shhh, she's sleeping, I don't want her to wake." It sounded like Aaron, and by the way Jess was acting Aaron was the one carrying us. Next thing I know I'm being layed down on a soft bed, and a blanket over me. I feel something wet on my forehead, it didn't take long to realise it was him giving me a kiss.

I hear him walk away towards the door, "night shorty" I hear him say as he turns to leave. Before I knew what I said I whispered out for him to stay. The room was quiet and for a second I thought he had left. Well until something touched my hand, I didn't jump surprisingly, which meant it was Aaron.

"Are you sure?" It was a quiet response. Was he afraid that he would scare me or something? Before thinking I shoke my head yes, it went quiet before I felt the bed dip and Aaron crawl up beside me. I laid my head on his chest and felt his arms crycle me. I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~~

Cutie pic of Aarmau sleeping together <3 <3