World 1.2

After taking a deep breath, Xi Ru sets out to begin her mission. With a calm and charismatic air surrounding her. Long black hair, Amber peach blossom eyes, natural porcelain skin, and a balanced body. Xi Ru could already imagine woman vomiting blood in anger for such luck. But these looks will play a big part in her plan so it is more of a tool than a blessing. Even if she was ugly, she would find a way to use her looks to her advantage.

There was the male lead, ghost white, hair messy beyond belief, stature almost a full 'u', with the darkest bags seen on a human being under his eyes. This child looked ready to die from a soft breeze of the wind. To or ready to be swept away by said wind. Xi Ru clears her throat softly and takes a seat across Chen Min.

'He looks like a walking corpse', The System and master think together.

"Good morning Ah Yun! Did you have a good sleep?", Chen Min asks charmingly which didn't fit his current appearance.

'You can still afford to smile like that when you look like that?', Xi Ru, system, and the serving staff think collectively.

Xi Ru nods with a soft En and begins eating. The dining room was filled with silence.

With one bite, Xi Ru was brought to heaven. No! This is was better than the food in heaven. All parties in the room were now used to this with Xi Ru comfortably fitting in.

'Holy shit Xiao Xi! The person who made this is food should be bless along with their nine generations! Amen and Gods bless!', Xi Ru sighs blissfully to the system as she continues to eat the delicious food.

[It's not good to swear host. Having a potty mouth will make people avoid you!], Xiao Xi scolds. Xi Ru ignores Xiao Xi and continues to eat.

'I doesn't matter, I didn't come here to make friends, I came for work', Xi Ru huffs to the system.

"YunYun, I have a meeting today after school so I'll be a bit late for dinner tonight. Please don't wait for me", Chen Min speaks once again.

"...Don't go to school", Xi Ru says,  sparing a quick glance to the male lead a glance and eats some French toast.

The staff currently serving the two looked shocked at their young misstress. She had finally spoken a sentence to someone. She hadn't said anything more than yes or no to anyone for five years now. Chen Min was even more shocked but soon his eyes soon turned into bright crescents.

"I have to get my lesson. I can't miss class Ah Yun", Chen Min smiles softly.

"If I was to go to a meeting, I would not go with sloppy attire. It's best you get notes from people in your classes and sleep until you have to get ready for the meeting", Xi Ru says calmly then sips her hot chocolate.

'I want to marry into the family of whoever made this food', Xi Ru thinks.

'Nobody would want you with your attitude and potty mouth Host', The system deadpans.

"I just need to take a shower and put on my uniform. I'll be fine", Chen Min argues softly. Chen Min kept his voice soft and comforting. He didn't want to scare Miyun away after she suddenly started speaking again.

"A shower won't stop you from looking like a zombie! Auntie, I'll be taking the rest of my food to my room please", Xi Ru huffs and leaves the room.

"Xiao Miyun! Wait! Brother didn't mean to to make you worry!", Chen Min says quickly and begins following Xi Ru.

'Please calm your man titties! I'm not running away, I'm going to my fucking room. Also who said I was worried about your raccoon looking ass. Do you not realize you lose face with sloppy apperance, you damn fool', Xi Ru mentally rolls her eyes and continues her way to her room. Chen Min was hot on her heels. He gently grabs her wrist so she doesn't drop her plate of food.