Chapter eleven

Gons POV

While we were walking to the lunch room I looked at (Y/N) to see her shirt is wet. I started thinking what happened to her shirt. Did she spill water on it? Maybe I'll ask her.

When we finally got to the lunch room we took are seat. We got are lunch either from our backpack or from the lunch line.

I got my food from the line and i sit down to see (Y/N) with her jacket on and her leaning on kurapika. She looked like she was crying.

¨uh (Y/N) are you ok?¨ i ask with worry in my voice. She nods not saying anything.

¨can i know why your crying?¨ she lift her head up from kurapikas shoulder.¨ you wouldn't understand your to innocent." she says trying to calm her breathing.

¨maybe if she's ready to tell you in a few days she will.¨ kurapika reassured.¨ did she tell you guys?¨ i ask taking a bite of my food. Killua and leorio shook their heads.¨ but she doesn't need to we can already figure it out.¨ killua says looking at (Y/N) sympathetically.¨ her father and i are the only people that know what exactly happened and i don't know if she'd be comfortable with sharing that much detail just yet.¨ kurapika spoke.

I took another bite and the try to comfort her. She looked embarrassed with whatever happened when i was gone. Why do i have to be so innocent. It's quite frustrating in all honesty. But it is what it is.

~le time skip to after school~

(killua's pov)

I felt sympathy for her. I don't know why. I have this urdge to hug her and tell her everything will be alright.

Her dad picked us up again from school and since today was a friday were gonna be hanging out with kurapika and (Y/N) for a little at their house.

When we finally got there (Y/N) runs inside and someone walks out.¨ Thanks again Malissa!¨ Her father yells and pays the girl.¨ Any time im happy to help you out. Especially (Y/N) such a sweet girl and anyone who would do that is a complete monster.¨ she says taking half the money and giving the rest back.

¨And please stop paying so much i do this for her not for money¨ she smiles and so does (F/N) and she walks off." Well let's go inside shall we?" Kurapika asked and we all went inside.

(Hey guys sorry it was late..... again. I just went to a con this last weekend and I'm super mega tired. So I was thinking and I can't promise anything that I will post another chapter today. Well with that said I must be off. Bye and PEACE!)