Chapter 1 : Story Begins

"Fuck you!" yelled me, the one whose writing the story for you readers. You know world will be perfect if it stops running after making things perfect. Hell! nobody has ever known the perfect definition of the word "perfect". Let me tell you a secret, you will find lots of grammar mistakes here because I don't believe in perfect word so bye-bye perfect framing of sentences.

  So where was I? Yes.
"Fuck you. I reject you as my boss!"
And I walked past the very entrance of my boss's cabin by slamming his door with double intensity as compared to the time when I entered here. My boss Mr.Justin Bieber( I think he has very qualities of him so I named him this) repeatedly tortured me for getting the work done perfectly. Although funny, because everytime I did things according to him. He always said he wanted now some other change. So eventually I came across this amazing sexy lip less man's video whose name is Benedict Cumberbatch who was reading some letter thing. Anyways he says "learn to say Fuck you to the world every once in a while" and there I go.

  Now that I am out of job! A jobless man goes straight to one place, yes you got it right. Time to go to Bar.

   (Loud music and people dancing all around as I am sitting on the bar itself with a huge glass of beer)
"Peter my bouy bring me some more please" I told my favourite bartender.
I feel like I did the right thing but then again Spiderman 3 makers also thought the same when they made it, and we all know what followed. My mind knew I took a bad decision with a Home Loan to pay and also a Car Loan and wait, the loan of my iPhone X. Well if there is one thing I do better than others is, I know how to bring trouble to me. And with that thought it's time for me to pass out in the bar. Wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.