Grace

There once was a little boy who had a perfect life. Growing up he had his mother and father. He got into school, school was good, he had so many friends. School ended he was popular. He got into high school. Had great grades, met a very beautiful girl. His friends got mad at him for liking her because ... she was a "loser" . He ended up hanging with her behind his friends backs. They were happy hanging out. One day he asked her out in front of his group of friends. They were mad but stayed friends with him. They bullied and beat him up a lot but he didn't care.

A week later he ran and huged his girlfriend. She said he seemed happy. He told her that it was because he hsd a amazing girlfriend and his mom and dad were on their way to the hospital so his mom could give birth. His girlfriend said "they have a name yet?" He told her that they were gunna pick one when she was born. He said he was happy his mother was like grace. They were happy. Two hours later him and his girlfriend went and sat in the football field to relax. But then he got a phone call from the cops telling him his mother had died , his father had a few broken bones and was blind in one eye. He cried and said "oh my god, noo!!, did my sister ... you know?" They told him that they managed to save the baby. He droped his phone and cried his eyes out.. his girlfriend huged him tightly and was confused by what her boyfriend had said on the phone. He told his girlfriend everything, she helped him up and drove him to the hospital. 

They arrived to the hospital , he grabed her hand and ran into the hospital to his father. He cried and huged his father. His father smiled. He said "mom didn't make it" his father fell to the floor crying and he yelled. His son got on his knees and held his father close. His father gasped and said "wait! The baby did it go with her?" A nurse brought in a baby. His son said "no, they saved her" they both held her. His father smiled and cried. His son brought his girlfriend over to see his baby sister. He looked at his father and his girlfriend and said "she looks just like mom" they both smiled. His girlfriend cried a little because she lost her mom, her mom died giving birth to her. She said "i got my first breath from her last" her boyfriend helf her close. His father looked at him and said "you name her" he stood there thinking. The smiled and kisses his baby sisters for head and said "Grace, I wanna name her Grace" they all smiled. They all went home to rest.

He went back to school a week later. He told his story about what happened that day, he looked at the students and teachers and seem most of them crying. He started to cry so his girlfriend went up and held his hand and huged him tightly. He said to the students and teachers "i told my girlfriend two hours befor my mother died that my mom was grace" they all smiled. He said "my father told me to name the baby so i kisses my sisters for head and said Grace, I wanna name her Grace , because of my mom, she looked just like my mother" they cheered and wooted. He was so happy. He got on his knees and asked his girlfriend to marry him. She cried and said "yes" . That was a day the whole school would never forget.

They got home and he told his father. He was soo happy. His son said "I want to have a wedding in memory of mom" his girlfriend wanted that to. His father cried happy tears. 

(6 mouths later they got married) they were happy so was their dad, his baby sister was wearing what his mother wore at her parents wedding, it was the best, beautiful day ever. They lived in a big house with his father and his baby sister. It was a new happy life for them