Epilogue

Titanic
Days went by and then a week and then weeks turned into a month and then a few years passed. John and Octoviana better known as Kathleen Worthington were married and they were the happiest they've ever been. John continued to work at sea but wherever he went so did Octoviana, for all the years they spent together. After Carolyn was born two years later she gave birth to a baby boy named Jameson Anthony Worthington. Octoviana never saw Chandler again after she saw him on board of the rescue ship. She heard that he had married some years later but died only a month after in a drunk driving accident. Her father never discovered that she had lived and went on to have another daughter with Marisa named Elizabeth Coran Sinclair. Octoviana went on to live well into her eighties when she died of a brain tumor and John followed only days later of a broken heart. Their kids went on to be successful but had no idea of their heritage, or that their parents were even on the Titanic, or that Octoviana was an heiress to millions. Octoviana and John were buried together and had a great legacy. No one would ever know Octoviana's true identity, and that's what she had hoped for. Though they had both passed their love was far from over.

Their souls were raised up to heaven where they were intertwined forever more. They walked through the great corridors of the a titanic once more together. The souls of the people that were on the Titanic that night surrounded the couple as they ascended the stair case as they once did when they were young. They were 17 and 20 once more. That is where they fell into place, on the ship where they fell in love. Year after year souls continued to pass and join the congregation. The greatest joy however was when Rose finally joined Jack at the top of the stair case, reunited forever on the Ship of Dreams...