First Day At School

I close my locker and start heading to class. I could already feel that this school year is going to suck. Eleventh grade can't, believe I made it this far.  

I reach my class and rush to the back of the class because I hate sitting in the front, I put my extra jacket I brought with me on the seat next to be so no one else can sit there. Sitting in the seat in front of me is the hottest twelfth grader Giovanny. I am surprised to see that he is still taking junior classes. 

(Giovanny)

(Giovanny)

I will probably always be in junior  classes because I don't care about my grades anymore it is a surprise I passed sophomore classes. 

I have always had the biggest crush on Giovanny but every girl has a crush on him so I don't think I will ever have a chance. Besides he like girls like Ona the popular girl in eleventh grade. Every boy likes her because of her big butt and big bobbies. 

My friend Zackrie always tells me I have a better shape body then hers. He says that I have a bigger butt and bigger bobbies but he is my best friend and that is what best friends are suppose to say. He always tells me I need to show off my body because I am lucky to have a body like this and maybe Giovanny will recognize me and I can even have all the boys after me.

Today I wore a black Adidas sweater, black ripped jeans, and white high top Adidas. The teacher is taking rule when she lands on my name Giovanny turns around and says " Mariana right?"

"Yes" I say. 

"That is a beautiful name " he says and turns around. I am known as the girl that doesn't really talk and yeah I know I have never had a boyfriend so all I do is turn red and put my head down feeling embarrassed. 

At lunch time I of course sit with Zackrie.

"So any cute boys in your classes?" he asks.

"Actually Giovanny is in my first period and he complemented my name" I say with a mouth full of salad.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys my best friend is gay. Yep I have the greatest best friend anyone could ask for. 

"Omg!"he says.  

After lunch I head back to my next class.

*sorry for the short chapter* hope you enjoy❤