Gone

Sana Pov
"SHES MINE!"wait what the fuck is going on?My parents were already sleeping so I just ran outside.In the distance I saw Tzuyu and this figure..it doesn't even look like a human.
"RUN!"Tzuyu screamed.I got out my knife and ran towards the mysterious figure.
"Oh..hello sana..if you really love her then why are YOu doing this?All of this?Why can't you just LOVE ME?!Not some kinda shit!Why not ME?!ME?!WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME SANA?!IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE US!WE WERE TOGETHER!HAPPY,LOVING EACH OTHER!THEN TZUYU CAME ALONG!THEN SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!BUT WHY DO YOU LOVE HER?!WHY NOT ME?!WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME?!WHY?LOVE ME!"That anonymous figure asked..
"What do you mean?Who the hell are you?"I asked
"honey you already know who I am..I am your Love of your Life."
"Then why does Sana love me?Why so I love sana?"Tzuyu asked
"Kid I don't want to play Games.Just let me take sana and everything will be alright..."The anonymous figure had blood on it.I just noticed..Sharp teeth..but is all dressed in black.Doesnt even have a face..hella tall..doesn't even look like a human..
"Let go of Tzuyu now!"I said angrily because the figures grip on Tzuyu was getting tighter each minute..
"Sweetie..you can go leave me and let Tzuyu die..or..let Tzuyu live a free happy life and be with ME!"I don't want to be with this weird thing and leave Tzuyu.I don't want Tzuyu to die..
"Will Tzuyu forget me?"I asked
"Of course!I don't want her to say she loves you because I love you.Only you.No one else must love you but ME!..and you mom and dad.They will just have another kid.They will forget you and name the kid sana..they will lose everything they gave you as a child.All the things you had in this world will be gone."The anonymous explained..
"What about her love?"Tzuyu asked
"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!Shes MINE!SHE NEVER LOVED YOU AND SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!SHE WILL LOVE ME!AND GIVE ME HER LOVE!"The anonymous yelled..*sigh*..I grabbed my knife and looked at Tzuyu..
"I love you.."Tzuyu said as quietly as possible.I gave her a smile..at this moment I want to cry..
"Let go of Tzuyu.I never loved her..I love you.."I lied.The anonymous let Tzuyu go and smirked..
"I told you...But don't worry baby girl I love you too.."Oh for FUCK SAKE!WHY THAT NAME?!I guess I have to go with this.Tzuyu ran but I saw her in the distance.I gave her the smile I always give her.She smiled back and showed me a knife then smirked.Aish this girl is crazy.I love her still.I don't want to say it but I have to..
"Daddy I missed you so much.."I lied..I opened my arms to hug this anonymous figure and stab it with my knife.
"I missed y-WHAT THE FUCK SANA?!"
I started to stab the figure more because of all the anger that it has given me..
"SANA STOP!"I heard my dad said.I looked at him then I saw all the blood.It wasn't the anonymous figure..it was Tzuyu.To what I just realized..The anonymous is Tzuyu.But I can't see Tzuyu as Tzuyu.But the Tzuyu I see is the anonymous.."she's mine..she's mine..she's mine."I said quietly..I am yours..
"I'm yours..I'm yours..I'm yours."Don't leave me Tzuyu...
"Not anymore."