Chapter 15: This Is Not Good

Lexi's POV

"Thank you so much for taking care of Sophia while we're gone." Eleanor said. "We'll miss her." Louis said, a tear falling down his face. "It's okay, Lou. We won't hurt her." Niall said, patting one of his best friend on the back. "Go to auntie Lexi, Sophia!" Eleanor said, handing my her beautiful child. "We best be off! We don't want to miss out flight!" Louis screamed. Eleanor gave me a hug and got into the car. She waved to Sophia as Louis pulled out of the driveway. I lightly grabbed her hand and helped her wave goodbye. 

"Liam! Where are you?" Niall screamed at Baby Liam. They had started to play hide and seek. Baby Liam's laughter was heard behind the sofa. Niall ran quickly to the back of the couch and swooped Baby Liam in his arms. Baby Liam laughed even harder. I smiled and put Baby Sophia down in Baby Natalie's crib for a nap.

I carefully walked downstairs, making sure not to wake Baby Sophia up, and leaped onto the couch with Niall. He was watching the news. "Is Louis Tomlinson back together with his ex-girlfriend, Hannah Walker? Find out more later at noon." Diana Dunn, the gossip reporter, announced. Niall and I looked at each other, and I knew exactly what we were thinking: This is not good.