Chapter 8

—————————
I woke up in the morning to see Dean holding my hand as he slept. He was on his stomach and I was on my side. I turned my head and seen Sam wasn't in bed. Where was he? I sat up and seen him engrossed in his laptop.

"Morning , How did you sleep Short Stack?" Sam asked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his nickname. It was seemingly our little thing. He's giant, I'm tiny. We will clash over height for the laugh.

"Fine yeah! You snore by the way. And I said no spooning me" I replied as I sat up in the bed, letting go of Dean's hand. Sam laughed at my response. With letting go of Dean's hand I must've disturbed him! He raised his head from the pillow and he looked adorable. He still looked half asleep and his hair was going everywhere. Its so cute!!!

Sam had long hair yet it wasn't all over the place all the time when he wakes up. God I need a shower! Then food! Dean's been helping me in the shower but he's only awake. I'll be grand to have a shower myself.

I stood up and slowly walked passed Sam into the bathroom. After using the toilet and washing my hands I asked the boys if they needed to use the bathroom. They both said no but asked if I needed help. I declined and went back into the bathroom.

I took some towels and turned the shower on full blast and onto the second last heat dial. I stripped down took off all my bandages and stepped in carefully. Last time I had a shower without help I split my head open.

I heard the front door close and Baby come to life. The bathroom door opened and revealed Dean. I said I was okay!

He got the towels off the toilet seat and just looked at me. He was probably looking at all my ugly scars. I tried to hide them with my hair but it was no use. I have to many. I washed myself then tried to wash my hair but it hurt to stretch.

"It's okay,I'll wash your hair for you" Dean said. I was so greatful for this man. He's only ever wanted to help others and save lives but he feels so crappy about himself. I've never admired anyone so much. He and Sam deserve the world.

He told me to sit down on the floor under the water. I did as he requested and he washed my hair. I signed happily as he massaged My scalp. He chuckled at me  loving how easy it was to keep me happy. He rinsed and repeated because I have a lot of hair. It flows down my back and stops just above my ass.

I'd braid it when I get out. After Dean had made sure all the shampoo was out of my hair be took off the shower and helped me stand up. He wrapped the towel around me and used a towel to dry the top of my hair and then the tips. He wrapped my hair up in the towel and kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Thank you" I say trying to hide my blushing cheeks. Dean only smiled at me and kisses my head. "Anytime my little wolfie " he says sweetly before leaving to let me get changed. I didn't have any clothes though. Bollox! Forgot to bring some in with me. Well aren't I a Dopey fuck?

"Hello Maggie. Are you in need of assistance?"

"Hey Cas. I don't have any clothes. Can you help me?"

"Of course"

Suddenly a pair of jogging bottoms, a blue shirt and underwear in my size appeared on the floor. I chuckle seeing it was a Linkin Park shirt. I love myself some Linkin Park. Dean seems to be warming to it too. Even if he says he doesn't like it.

"Thanks Cas. I owe you one"

"You owe me nothing Maggie. I am mearly doing my duties which are to look after you and your fated . I must go but just ask if you need anything"