TRUTH OR DARE

Lucy's pov

As I walked into the room, I was greeted with a glare from sting. Everyone was sitting in a circle in the middle of the room. I set the snacks on the table and put a bottle in between us. "What took so long Lu-chan?" Min-Min asked. I answered her with a shrug. "Well let's play" Minerva spun first. It landed on me. "Truth or dare Lucy?"

"Truth" "what kind of magic did you not mention when we were at the guild?"

"Death magic" I replied.

Next I spun the bottle. "Sting, truth or dare"

"Dare" he replied.

"I dare you to dress as a princess, and your name can be Stingerella!" I summoned Virgo to get the dress while I put make up on sting. Then Sting spun the bottle.

"Rogue truth or dare" he asked.

"Truth" rogue said.

"Who do you have a crush on?"

"Undecided" he replied.

when Rogue spun the bottle it landed on me."truth or Dare Lucy." "Dare" I said.

"I dare you to tell Sting to do something really funny"

He said. I gave him a high-five and then told sting "I dare you to sing the chorus to ultra relax."

after that Minerva told us all to go to bed so we can catch the train the morning.

"next morning, stings POV"

I woke up to the sent of strawberry waffles and coffee. when I walked into the small kitchen, I saw Lucy cooking. when she looked at me she started laughing."what?" I asked.

"Your makeup is messed up dummy" said Minerva. "what!" I shouted. They all laughed. "Rogue send it."

I heard Lucy say. Just then a magic portal appeared. I saw Rogue throw the video lacrima into the portal. I went to chase him but fell on Lucy. "sorry" I said as I got up.

"Come guys we have to go!" Minerva said.

"Ok" we all replied.

The whole way back to the guild, I was giving everyone dirty looks. All I thought was I will get revenge on them.

NEXT CHAPTER. GMG TRAINING PART !

Thank you for reading!!

~~Mia-Chan~~