The Springs part 2

Dedicated to GamerGirlMariChu88

I decided to update today instead of tomorrow! The Springs part 2! and action!

Lucy Pov.

We got off the train and walked to the hot springs on the west side of town.
When we got there, it was about 6:00pm. The boss for the Hot Springs, said that they usually come at 7pm.
So we set up are stuff in are room. We all had to share a room, from lack of jewels. It was around 7:30pm when we started hearing noises in the lobby. When we got down there were two buff guys, and one really big guy. not big in muscle though. This is the start of the plan.
~~FLASHBACK~~
I know how to get him back. said Minerva.
"How?" I asked.
"We have to catch him doing something embarrassing then show it to Yukino." She said.
"Well, can Ro-kun help to?" I asked.
"I don't see why not." She shrugged.
We got Rogue and explained the plan.
A) We play truth or dare.
B) Dare him to do embarrassing things.
C) Show guild.
"Operation revenge in action!" we exclaimed.
~~FLASHBACK END~~
We quickly defeated the two robbers and we were on are third.
"Elemental dragons iron fist!" I hit him with my attack, and passed out cold.
We collected are reward and Sting and Rogue went to the Spring, while Minerva and I planned the game.
I went to the store to get snacks, on my way back a couple of drunk guys came up to me. I couldn't attack because my hands were full of groceries, then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I saw Gray.
Gray Pov.
I saw Lucy walking with a bunch of groceries in her hands, when a couple drunks decided to pick her as a target. Right when they were two feet away from her I yelled"Hey."
They looked at me funny and they shot a green beam at me. I dodged it then did 'Ice Make: Lance' witch knocked them out.
Lucy ran over to me and hugged me.
Lucy Pov.
After Gray beat the guys I ran over to him and hugged him.
"Thank you Gray." I said
"I'll be here whenever you need me" he said.
"I'll walk you back." he said.
"Thanks" I replied.
"So how are things at Sabertooth?" he asked me.
"Great, tonight we're getting revenge on Onee-San!" I said cheerfully.
"What are you gonna do?" he asked.
"Well we are playing truth or dare, make him do embarrassing things videotape it and show it to the guild!" I said.
"You have to show it to me too!" he laughed.
"Sure thing." I replied
We arrived at the Springs.
"Well I will see you later Gray goodnight" I said hugging him.
"You too." he replied and walked away.
I smiled and went to are room. "OH,SWEET REVENGE" I thought to myself, and walked in.

Next chapter. TRUTH OR DARE!

Until then goodbye!!!

~~Mia-Chan~~