Into Town.

Me and Joe had arrived in town and were nipping in and out of shops trying to find the perfect present for Casper. He deserved it:) Joe got him a tumblr snapback because why not!"? I decided to get a card the size of me that had WORLDS BEST BOYFRIEND splattered across the front of it. I think i baught this just to hide my guilt of being the worlds worst girlfriend...

Joe had draggggged me into Nando's as he refuses to eat anywhere else because he preaches that Nando's is the bomb.com! I liked it and everything but i just didnt understand what the fuss was about? it wasnt that amazing?  but oh well.

Joe had ordered for me which was kinda strange? he has never done it before? I didnt know about him but there was a strange atmosphere and i really didnt like it.

"Libby, I need to speak to you"

"No really Joe erm"

" No its important and if i dont tell you now then i never will" This was the moment I gulped.

"I know you dont want to hear this because your with Casper and i truely respect that but i cant go on without you knowing that i like you" he said it with such passion in his eyes.

"erm" iwas completely stunned.

"i really like you and i just want you to know that. I wont 'try in on' or make you feel uncormfortable, i just wanted you to know"  he had one single tear rolling down his perfectly shaped face.

And with that i said "i have to go" and quickly got up from my seat and hurried out of Nando's with tears streaming down my face. Why did i do that? He did nothing wrong!