Party

Ding! My eyes were blinded by the bright morning sun. I looked over to my phone which just vibrated. It was a text from Autumn. 
Meet me at lockers at school immediately when you arrive. BIG news!! ;) xxxxx  -Autumn   What was so important she couldn't wait till first period to tell me? Oh no, what happens if she found out about me and Bradley on my first day? It can't be that, can it? No that was the beginning of the week and now it's Friday. Speaking of which, Bradley has always gave me smirks and winks whenever he see's me but he hasn't tried anything yet. I just hope he'll leave me alone now. I was now excited about the 'BIG news' because when i read the message again she sent a winky face so it must be good. So i just replied with,
Okayy!:D xxxxx -Jenn I ran through my morning routines which ment i had a shower and brushed my teeth. I decided to straighten my hair today because i've had it up in a pony tail for these past few days.  It was yet again another cold breezy day in London. So i just wore another casual outfit. Leggings, a top and my favourite varsity jacket with my converse. I decided since it was Friday i was going to wear a little red lipstick. I only put on a little line of eyeliner and some red lipstick with a load of mascara to make my green orbs stand out in my eyes. As i ran downstairs ready for school. I noticed another note from my parents on the counter.
Won't be at home all weekend. We'll be back on Monday. Left money on side order take out all weekend. -Mum & Dad.
That's it no 'love you' or 'be safe' just we'll be back. I just scrunched up the note and threw it in the bin. 

On my way to school  i decided to get a Starbucks. It was only 7:56.  Walking into Starbucks there was quite a long cue. But i didn't mind, i had abit of time to waste. I was going to just order a medium frappuccino.  Finally i got to the till. I ordered and gave the waiter his money. As i got my frappuccino i realised on my cup it said 'Hello Beautiful!' written on it. I just smiled at the waiter and he gave me a wide grin back and waved as i walked out the store. He's just brightened my day!

At school i went straight to my locker to find Autumn on her phone with a smile from ear to ear. 
"Hey" I said breaking the silence.
"Oh My God! Jen theres a party tonight at Ryans. And were both invited, do you know how cool his parties are? Oh of course not forgot your new here, sorry. But anyway they are amazing you have to come!" She practically shouted at me. I didn't even know who this Ryan dude is, I think he's quite popular though. I never imagined Autumn as the party type but i had nothing better to do tonight so i really wanted to go.
"Yeah, of course i will!" I shouted back.
"Yes right then. I will meet you at your house around 6 to get ready for the party together"
"Sure but Autumn i have nothing to wear because i've never really been to 'big' parties"
"Oh no problem, your around my size so i'll lend you a dress. But don't moan if you don't like it because i have a perfect one for you that guys will be drooling over"
"Oh aha thanks Autumn i dont know what i would do without you" 

Autumn should be here anytime now. Ive had a shower and im now only in my pyjama shorts and a oversized top. My hairs already dried. Just as i got up from the coach my doorbell rang.
"Come in!" I shouted and Autumn came in with two big dress carriers and two pairs of amazing shoes in her hand.
---- 
We taken it in turns getting changed and Autumn looked absolutely amazing. The dress she lent me was great to it fit fine except it has a really low cut so you could see all my cleavage. It was also only up to the bottom of my butt! It was very short but she also lent me some killer high black heels which show more of how short the dress is. I decided to have my hair more curled at the ends and i had vibrant dark red lipstick with very smokey black eyes. I must say this is the best ive ever looked.  We walked to the party because Autumn said it wasn't far away from where i live. 
----
You could already hear the blasting music and finally we were there. There were people getting physical outside and i just laughed but when i went inside it was manic. The house was huge! People were rubbing against eachother and the place smelt like sweat and alcohol. When i turned around Autumn was no where in sight. Great! Im in a house and i don't know anyone, i mean i recognise there faces but i don't really know anyone. It's less then 5 seconds and i lost her. I went searching everywhere for here but she was gone and i didn't really want to check the rooms so i just stayed where i was and decided to join the sweaty people and dance. I was doing exactly what everyone else was doing, so i sarted swaying my hips in a sexual way. I was practically grinding but by myself because no one was behind me until i felt someone press up against me. I didn't know if  should be worried or glad someone saved me from embarrassment, even though i don't think anyone would notice because they were all to drunk. So i decided to let this mysterious person grind against me. It actually felt pretty good. After a while he decided to take it to another level. He started holding onto my waist and pulled me closer towards him. I just let him do it because i didn't actually know what was happening. I moved all my hair over to my right shoulder exposing my bare neck. But he taken it as an invite to suck on my neck. He found the same sweet spot that Bradley did and carried on sucking. I never stopped him because it was too pleasurable.  When he stopped he kissed the spot and trailed up my neck all the way to my ear. I let out a small quiet moan and he turned me around, his hands were still wrapped around my waist and mine were on his muscular chest.  He was still taller than me with these heels on so when i finally looked up he bent forward and whispered in my ear,
"Come on lets take this somewhere a little more private"  and with that he let me go and grabbed my wrist pulling me outside with him. He finally came to a halt when we were in some sort of ally near Ryans house.
"What are we doing he-" i tried to speak but he pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips on mine.  I didn't kiss back because i didn't know this guy, i knew that i never knew Bradey but this is just wrong i don't even know this guys name. I tried to push him off me but his grip was firm. He finally stopped and grabbed both my wrists pinning me against the wall. I was shouting for him to stop but he didn't listen and no-one heard me. He used his other hand to grab under my thigh and pull my leg up so it's around his torso and then my other leg aswell. He still had hold of my hands until he let go and grabbed under my butt. By this time he was kissing me but not passionately very rough and desperate. His hands trailed up and down my back as mine were squashed on his chest between the only space between us. His hands went far down my butt and then under my dress, the dress was tight so whenever his hands went up so did my dress until eventually he pulled off the whole thing leaving me in just lace underwear. I only wore lace because then you couldn't see he lines. His hands went to the clasp of my bra until i was dropped on the floor and the guy was on the floor with someone punching him in the face. I felt liquid come down my forehead and i pressed my finger against the cut and winced in pain. I got up to my feet and made my way over to the guys fighting and realised t was Bradley who was beating the guy up. But why would he do that? Beat up a guy for me? I don't even know him.
"Bradley?" I said as load as i could but it came out in a whisper. He finally stopped punching the horrible man and the man just stayed still with blood coming from all types of places on his head. Bradley turned around but i fell and Bradley knelt down and caught me in his arms. I then realised i was in only my underwear but he didn't seem to mind, he just looked concerned. He then picked me up, grabbed the dress and shoes off the floor and carried me to a black car.
"Where are you taking me?" i said in a whisper.
"Shhh, just go to sleep, you'll be fine tomorrow love" and with that i fell to sleep in Bradley's arms as he layed me down on the backseat of his car, driving me somewhere i don't know. Bradley saved me so surely he can't be that bad, right?...