Chapter 16

*Akashi's POV*

I'm lying when I said I was drunk. I was never drunk, my alcohol tolerance wasn't that low. As much as I don't want to say.. I enjoyed doing it with a male. A male that is Kuroko Tetsuya.

Now, why did I snap him? PAPERWORK. PROBLEMS. HIM. I don't even know my feelings anymore after doing it with him, and after I said that he would be nothing more than a wife. Who I had no affections for.

Letting it a sigh while holding my head in both of my hands at the BIG MAN DESK/CHAIR. I began to wonder, should I believe his words about being pregnant?

This was no joke. I shall go ask Great great great grandfather Hades.

I got up from the chair and walked to the door, unlocked it, walked through it. And finally after walking a few meters, I had reached Great great great grandfather Hades.

Knock knock knock...

"Come in, Seijuro.."

I walked in through the door and sat in a chair next to the bed where Great great great grandfather Hades was. Sick? Perhaps. "Hello, great great great Grandfather Hades, how is your health?"

"Ahh.. Seijuro did I not tell you to always just call me Gramp Hades? My health is doing.. Great. As you can see, Persephone is over there.." He pointed to the little kitchen they had in their huge bedroom. "Making tea. Being her kind 'bitchy' self. Not that she is. I'm just saying."

I let out a chuckle. Being around Gramp Hades was always nice. Now being around Grammie Persephone was.. Well.. Kind, meaning, be nice, polite, well-mannered... But overall she gave a lot of affection towards me.

She probably wouldn't approve of my wife Tetsuya.

"Hades, Dear, you aren't saying I'm 'bitchy' again are you?" Asked Grammie Persephone as she walked towards us.

"Of course not dear, not to little Seijiuro of course.. Nope."

"Uhuh... Why should I believe you, always tricking me! Tricked me into staying here! I should be in Heaven!" Raised Persephone's voice.

"Yes yes yes Dear, I am truly sorry, but I'm glad I have you here by my side.."

Grammie Persephone let out a satisfied smile.

Despite how long they have been around they looked like young adults.

Ah.. I just remembered, if both of them are gods.. Then.. What does that make me?

"...juro.. Seijuro! Hello?" Grammie Persephone waved her hands infront of my eyes.

"Yes?"

"I know that your wife is a male.. I shall approve since Auntie.. Right Hades? Or Sister-in-law? Anyways since Hera probably would not approve.. Ugh.. Let's not talk about her anymore."

I never liked the name Hera, or the goddess herself.. A monster I say.. Threw her son down from Olympus just cause he was not beautiful..

"Oh.. I see."

"Why did not you choose Yukkiage? The Cherry Blossom user? She was beautiful!"

"Talks too much, Tetsuya catches my eyes so much more."

Grammie Persephone's eyes widen. "Are you.. Perhaps.. In love with this Tetsuya? Your wife?"

No...

Right?

(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)

Short chapter, for the next one I mean.