Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Blaine’s POV

                Emerald was still asleep when I woke up. I got out of bed and went downstairs and was greeted by Andy. “Good morning.” I smiled.

                “Morning- Where’s Emerald?” He asked. “She’s normally up first…” He said and I shrugged.

                “She’s still asleep or she just got up and is getting in the shower.” I said and Andy nodded. Right when I said that the shower turned on. I raised my hands up in a ‘you see’ position and he laughed.

                “Good thing I took a shower last night.” I laughed as I went back upstairs to go get dressed. My hair was pretty much fine except it needed to be straightened and teased. I got myself in an Asking Alexandria top, bleached jeans, combat boots, and my lace gloves. Soon Emerald came out of the bathroom all dressed and she let me in to do my thing.

Emerald’s POV:

                I went downstairs and Andy was actually cooking. I honestly couldn’t see Andy cooking but there he was, making something that did not look appetizing. I left my pink elephant down here last night and I picked it up and put it under my arm.

                “So Mr. Biersack what do we have planned for today?” I asked.

                “I have no clue… I was planning on packing today.” He said as he attempted to flip a pancake, although it just landed on the floor. He picked it up and threw it in the trash.

                “Why are you packing?” I asked as I sat on a bar stool.

                “Were going on Tour remember?” Andy said.

                “I didn’t know, remember I didn’t have internet at the adoption center and I don’t have a phone for social media besides the twitter account I just got.” I said and Andy nodded.

                “I figured that- I want you and Blaine to come with. You guys might have small bunks but I don’t think that will matter…” He said as he looked at my size as I stood up.

                “Hey…” I pouted. He laughed gave me a hug.

                “I’m teasing, were leaving in two days.” He said. “I would go tell Blaine.” He said as he pointed at the stairway. I ran up the stairs and I opened our door and Blaine was sitting on her bed looking on our laptop.

                “DUDE WERE GOING WITH ANDY ON THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES TOUR!” I screamed as I took the laptop out of Blaine’s hands.

                “WHAT?!” She screamed in my face. We soon were jumping around the room excitedly. We were going on tour with Black Veil Brides! “Let’s start packing.” Blaine said as she threw all our duffel bags on the floor. We put all our warm clothes and oversized T-Shirts in the bag, leggings, jeans, combat boots, vans, converse, and jewelry. We left our makeup and hair essentials out for later. We were also going to pack our Walrus and Panda but again, we were going to wait till the day we were leaving.

                For the past 2 days all we really did was pack and threw away food in the fridge. I was going to miss the house but yet I was super excited to go on tour with Black veil Brides.

Soon it was that day and Andy woke us up at 6:00am sharp. Well more like he threw a pillow at my face. I did my hair and I decided against makeup, I shoved my hair and makeup essentials in my duffel bag, my laptop and ear buds, my iPod, and Ralph. I put on a pair of leggings and an oversized Black Butler Shirt. Yes I am obsessed with Anime don’t judge. Speaking of Anime/Manga I put some Anime DVD’s and some Manga in my bag just in case I got tired of music.