Chapter 10

*Niall's POV*

I'm glad Harry and Orla made up. I'm not sure what happened but it's in the past now.

It's midnight and I'm really hungry. I might have a little midnight snack!

I snuck into the kitchen and went to the fridge. I passed by the table and saw a note on it.

I read:

To everyone,

I am writing this to say goodbye.

My old friends and ex boyfriend have decided to take me away somewhere. I didn't run away, I would never dream of that. I did this so none of you guys will get hurt by them. I am not going to tell you where I am because I love you all to much. You guys are the bestest thing that has happened in my whole entire life! I had a bad past, my parents live far away so I haven't got much support from them or my brother. My old friends went against me and kicked me out and my exboyfriend violently/sexually abused me. Luckily I am gone, so when you are reading this you don't have to worry about me. I love you all so much, you made my life worth living.

To Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam,

You guys are my bestest friends. I can trust you with anything and you were there for me. You made me laugh smile and just made me happy all the time. I love you guys so, so much.

To Danielle and Eleanor,

You are the bestest girl friends I have ever had. You are amazing, even though I just met you. You made these last few days the best. I love you guys, just remember you guys are beautiful and never let go of Liam or Louis ;)

To Harry,

Oh Harry, I am so so sorry I am leaving you. I forgive you for kissing that girl and you know, you are the best person I know. I love you, I always will. Please look after yourself and everyone else. Don't you dare even think about coming after me, otherwise I won't be able to forgive you because one of you guys could get hurt. I love you.

I love you all.

Orla

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I looked at my time. She must of just left. I sprinted up the stairs as fast as I could. I ran into Harrys room and didn't see Orla in bed. I scream at Harry to get up, it's an emergancy. I got the others up saying Orla had been kidnapped. Well she had.

Everyone got to the kitchen and I read out the letter. Harry was distraught....

*Orla's POV*

I arrived at the mansion. Hopefully Niall didn't have a midnight snack tonight so everyone can read my letter in the morning.

"Your late by 1 minute" Someone said from behind me. I gulped and turned around. They were holding a crow bar...