Chapter 3 : Moving In

Once we had a plan set on which animal we were going to see first, which turned out to the Penguins. Don't ask how we got to that conclusion. Once inside the the exhibit, which was really cold for the birds. I've always loved going to the Zoo back home in the states, but I haven't been since it happened. I start taking pictures of the birds doing silly things. One is diving into the water. "Attention Ladies and Gentlemen we are going to take the birds outside to the winter exhibit where we have snow for a few minutes if you would like to observe please follow the caretakers to the left." So we decided to watch and followed them out.

After watching the penguins outside for a bit we decided to walk to the next exhibit which turned out to be stingrays and I noticed  a sign that said we could pet & feed them.  " Have you guys ever fed or petted Stingrays before?" I asked them.

They all shook their heads saying no. So I started to walk over and asked the Zookeeper how much it was and they said it was included with the entry tickets. I waived the boys over and the we received instructions on how wash up to our elbows and how to hold the fish between our fingers and to hold our hands in the water for the Stingrays. The Zookeeper said the Stingrays would do all the work basically. So we then stood in line to wash our hands and arms and made our way the the pool that held the Stingrays. I found a open section for all six of us to kneel at and I stuck my hand in right away. I've done this a few times before but every time it's still so amazing how it feels. The Stingrays feel really soft and just a tad slimy but it was incredible. I could feel the boys watching me after a yelped softly when the first stingray came up to me. I turned my head and smiled at them. "It's really awesome guys, just hold your hand like me and wait.  Once they all hand a hand in I took mine out and got me phone ready for a picture. Just when Zayn finally put his hand in the biggest stingray in the pool came by and rubbed up against each of their hands I was able to get a picture of all their shocked and excited faces.

"ok, now lets feed them. Hold the fish upright in between your middle finger and your ring finger like this." I showed them how I was holding the fish, " then put your hand in the water the same as before and wait for one of the rays to com by and they will grab the fish." I said as I put my hand in and a stingray came and took the fish.  I got my phone ready to take a video of the boys as they got ready to feed the rays.  " Ok now on the  count of 3 put your hands in.  1...2...3 go!" The guys put their hands in and several stingrays came up to them and took the fish from their hands. They all held shocked and amazed faces. "Cool right? Whenever my family and I would go to the Zoo in St. Louis we would always do this, it was one of my favorite things to do."

"That was incredible!"

"That was awesome!"

"That was so cool!"

"That is so weird but so amazing at the same time!"

"WOW!"

I heard as the guys were bring their hands out of the water. I put my hand in one last time and then we all walked back the to wash station and washed our wands again. " Where should we go to next?" I asked.

 "How about we go to the Gorillas now?"  Liam asked. 

"Yea, I good with that." We all agreed and started to our way to the gorilla's.  As we were admiring the gorillas it started to rain and we decided to go back home since I was getting a tired from not sleeping well the night before. " Do we want to pick something up on the way back to the flat for lupper?" I asked while sitting in between Louis and Niall in the car.

" What is lupper?" Zayn asked.

" Oh it when you combine lunch and supper in one meal, that's what my mom would always call it."  I explained. "I know of a good pizza place we can order and have delivered."

" Ok that sounds great, go ahead and place a order. " Louis said. After confirming how many pizza's and what we want on them the order was placed and a lot of griping from the guys, I paid for it. We finally reached the flat again.  As we enter the flat the guys usher me to the couch and I gave them all a strange look as they all stand in front of me. 

" So Tori we were thinking that since you live on your own and we have all come to really like you maybe some more so than others we would really like if you would maybe think about moving in with us? We all agree that it was really nice to spend time with you and you remind us of our own sisters like we were back with our families and we were hoping you felt the same since you are far from your own family. So please will you move in with us and be our adoptive little sister?" Liam asked and all of the guys had their hands up in a begging gesture and gave their best puppy dog eyes. I was in stunned and stayed silent for a couple minutes think it over, it has been really nice hanging out with them and strangely I didn't feel uncomfortable around them like I did with everyone else. 

"I will move in on one condition."

" We will do anything" Niall said.

"I do not want to be treated any different than a normal roommate, I will pay my way and do my part of the chores and anything else of the sort. I do not like being a burden and I have been independent for so long." I gave them all a stern look. they all nodded and agreed. 

"We though you would say something like that so that's why this morning we arranged  for a moving company to pack up your apartment and handled the lease with your landlord. So its all taken care of."  Liam said I gave them another stern look and was about to say something when Harry added, " Just think of it as a house warming gift or a welcoming gift.'

"Ok fine, but starting right now is when my condition starts.". I said. 

Just then the doorbell rang and I went to get the door and it was our pizza, I set it on the table and turned to the guys and said " So what do we do now?"