Chapter 2

Chloe pov

It was about twenty to 7 so i did have plenty of time to get my make up on and sort my hair and outfit out.

I locked the door in my bedroom and made sure my curtains was shut.

I grabbed my make up bag off my dresser and sat in front of my tall mirror, i decided to open my curtain a tiny bit so i could see how my makeup was going to look in the day light

I didn't need a lot of makeup as i didn't have many spots and i did still have my tan from when i lived in jersey.

I applied some foundation and powder, then did the" smoky eye" effect, this is probably the first time it went right, i then applied my winged eyeliner, it looked really nice, i then put abit of mascara on as i have long eyelashes.

It was time to do my hair, i plugged in my straighteners and hair dryer, i than started to dry my hair. Once that was done i began straightening my long blonde hair, as i still had a lot of time left so i decided put a few curls in it so i grabbed my curling want and ramped the plug in its socket.

while i was waiting for them to be hot enough i opened both doors on my wardrobe, i honestly didn't know what to wear, the fashion over here was so different, i kept thinking to myself what if they don't like it.

"fuck it" this just sorta slipped out of my mouth.

I grabbed my denim skater skirt and put my white belly top on with my white converse since the weather was lush.

I placed my bum on to the laminate floor and started to curl bits of my hair.

Once i was done i hairs sprayed my hair and face, put on all 5 of my bracelets.

I then got my backpack ready with everything i thought id need

It had my;
lunch
Pens
Happy pills
Charger
Purse
And some paracetamol incase i got a headache
Oh and some deodorant and body spray just incase i started to sweat.

I walked down the stairs, i was about to leave when my father came up to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and said "have a great day hun and try and make some new friends" he said this in such a relaxed tone.

I left my house i walked down a couple of streets when i was in the middle of crossing when some douchebag nearly runs me over, he stops his car to apologise, however i wasn't having none of it, this put me in such a bad mood.

This mystery guy gave me a small bit of card with his mobile number on it he said that he would make it up to me by buying me dinner, i couldn't really see who it was but i accepted the offer.

I carried on walking to school, it took me longer than i thought it would, then again i did have a little pause on the way.

I got into school, since i was the "knew girl" everyone had to stare, which gave me really bad anxiety.

My head of form came to me and handed me my planner and essentials.

He showed me nearly every class room, damn they was a lot.

I missed form class as i was busy looking around, so i went to my first lesson which was Art, i loved drawing!

As i got closer to the door i felt my heart pound, i was getting really bad butterfly's.

Someone saw me so i had to walk in, as i didnt want to look a tool.

I walked to the first seat i saw available, on my right hand side was a girl, she was quiet tall, but really pretty, big blue eyes that were to die for, i was immediately jealous of her, on my left was a boy, he was ok-ish he picked his nose right infornt of me, ew!

The teacher introduced me to the whole class, it was really embarrassing.

"Hi i'm Amy" the girl next to me spoke.

"Hey, Amy I'm Chloe" i said.

" I like your name its really nice, and you look absolutely stunning! She said in such a girly tone.

"Thankyou so are you" i replied back.

"Is this real?" She pointed at my tan

I smiled and answered her question "yeah i used to live in jersey" i frowned.

"What's wrong" she said with a worried look.

"Oh it's just, i miss my home, my friends and the weather" i chuckled at the end bit.

Wow am i actually socialising!?

She laughed with me.

"I can tell we are going to be good friend miss Clark" Amy stated .

At this point we are both holding out stomachs and crying of laughter, god knows what at.

The bell went, Amy dragged me out the classroom holding my hand.

"So chloe what type of music do you like?" Amy asked.

"Urm...... Er.... I like listing to 1D and 5sos and nicki minaj" i replied back with a massive grin on my face.

"Wooahhh OMG SAME!!!" She shrieked.

Wow it looks like im friends with a loud mouth.

Me and Amy became best friends within seconds, we mainly talked about one direction, Harry was her favourite as for me it was niall, nailler all the way!!

She actually ended up being in all of my lessons.

I asked her "so do you have a boyfriend?"

She looked at me with and pulled a face and said "no we broke up last week, 3 years" she started to cry.

Fuck, i dont know what to do when people cry, do i like pat their head or what?

I grabbed her and pulled Amy into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell went for last lesson, we quickly exchanged numbers, i gave her a hug goodbye and started to make my way home.